MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I GOT A NICE NEW GIFTY FROM MOMMY!

 Well my window seat is all decked out for the holidays now...mommy gave me a new light!
 It is filled with magic that bubbles up and down all the time when it is turned on!
I like the red color...I think it is very festive for the season...can you see the bubbles doing their dance?  If I get real close, it keeps my nose warm.  Wishing you all a very happy second advent Sunday.

9 comments:

Poppy Q said...

We are loving our new red christmas lights too. Yours is super pretty and you look gorgeous posing next to it. How nice for you to look so pretty for your mommy.

love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday to all at the Cozy Cottage. Cool and blustery today at the edge of the world. Seems like a good time to up the Christmas things up. Peace.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh sweet Hunny Bunny, that light is purrfect for you :)
A beautiful warm light for a beautiful kitty.
We like the warm blow.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a pretty light - those have always been my human's favorites.

Roberta said...

Such a pretty light for a purrty girl. Mommy sure knows how to decorate her beautiful home.

Terri said...

We had bubble lights on the Christmas trees as kids. They are a lot of fun to watch :-)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sending healing purrs to Hunny Bunny. The light looks very pretty. The Cozy Cottage looks already for the Holidays.

Shaggy and Scout said...

The red is very festive and the bubbles are cool!!!!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Cute!!!