MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

HUNNY BUNNY BRINGS ME A GIFT...

 can you see what it is?
 she came running through the pet door last night with it in her mouth...followed up by the loudest meowwwwww I have ever heard from her.
 Oh can I play with your new toy please?
 It has wings and fly's around!
 such a homely looking Mr. Hopper....soon we put him back outside...no creature was harmed in this playtime
Life will be exciting at the cozy cottage today because our German National Soccer Team will be beating Argentina today for the World Cup!

8 comments:

Poppy Q said...

What a good sweetie, bringing in a gift.

Deb said...

Looks like lots of fun for the curious cats. Enjoy the game. Deb

Mickey's Musings said...

Miss Hunny Bunny, that was so nice to bring in a plaything :)
Looks like Hope appreciated it too.
WE purr you had fun before your Mom send him back outdoors ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I wish one of those critters would make its way into my house!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh bless her she wanted to give you a gift with love. Hope you are enjoying the game

Roberta said...

So glad Miss Hunny Bunny was ever so gentle with Mr. Hopper and you were able to release him safely. She sure loves you. I remember Callie bringing me a live baby bird late one night. I had to put it in a safe place so I could release it the next day where it would be safe. I just hope she doesn't bring me a live mouse one day.

Terri said...

That was quite a surprise for the kitties! My mother used to rescue crickets all the time. Our cats loved to pull the legs off the poor crickets :(

We saw the last part of the soccer game while eating a late lunch. Congratulations to Germany :)

Linda Brown said...

What a cute cat. I loved your cat.