MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

OUR VALENTINE'S DAYS...

 I HOPE that your heart day was wonderful!  We wanted to share some of the moments we had on ours with you along with this vintage card we adore...it has two kitties that reminds us of our sweet Miss Peach and her handsome Mickey.  Below is our fireplace mantle we decorate for each special holiday...
 My Lapdaddy got some chocolates...but I am sweeter he said!
 I gave this Valentine to miss Hunny Bunny...
 I HOPE she will like be a little bit better now...
 bye Bunny...
 the cards on our kitchen window...
 our special shrine for Miss Peach with cards made by our dear friend Helena...
 we like the evenings best when the lights are on...it feels romantic...mommy wanted pink lights but none were to be had any place.  So she bought clear ones and dipped them into 'wild plum' Ranger alcohol ink...they look purrrrrfect!
Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday...and a lovely Valentine's month!!!

8 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh, ist is so beautiful. Love the photos when you give the Heart to Hunny Bunny.

We Also Love the shrine idea of Misses Peach!

Wish you all a lovely sunday in the cozy Cottage.

Hugs
Stefanie

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, Cozy Cottage residents. What a lovely peace offering Miss Hope gave to Hunny Bunny. I think a real friendship is blossoming.

From one blizzard to another here at the edge of the world. I just hope the lights don't go out again. Some people just got their's back yesterday.

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful Heart Day home you have created. We should have a heart day every month!!

Love seeing both Miss Hope and Hunny Bunny together like that. And Miss Hope snuggled up with Lap Daddy.

Hugs, pets, purrs, and thanks to everyone at the cottage for a peek into the perfect Valentine Day celebration.
Lorraine

Terri said...

How sweet that Miss Hope gave Hunny Bunny a Valentine card!

Miss Hope and Lapdaddy look like they will certainly enjoy the chocolates. We know Miss Hope will choose the best ones for Lapdaddy to eat :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You had a love filled Valentines day!

Sparkle said...

The cottage looks LOVEly!

Mrs Mac said...

What a good idea, to dip the clear lights into inks to change the colour! I am looking for some at the moment for my kitchen, to hang over the blind. It's so dark out there in the evenings. The lights don't work, the house needs rewiring! I cook by a lamp!

I love your Valentine home. Your home always seems so snug and welcoming... I have the Valentine Miss Peach sent me years ago, a little booklet, pinned to the wall in the crafty room.... I love to look through it.

Luvbug gave me pink socks with black cats on them this year!!!

xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And we loves at how close yous and Hunny is getting to each other.
Kisses
Nellie