MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FORGET ME NOT...

VERGISSMEINNICHT...

VERGISSMEINNICHT... means forget me not in German.  This is in loving memory of my sweet friend Nicki who lost his battle to hold on to life.  He has been very sick most of his life and we are deeply sad that he is now at the rainbow bridge...his sister Angel Bonnie will watch over him now along with Miss Peach and all those who have gone to prepare a place for us.  If you can spare a soft purrr for his mommy Birgit in Germany, I know it would mean the world to her right now...loss unites us all in comforting those left behind with empty arms.  Thank you so much for your kindness...

7 comments:

John Bellen said...

Thank you for mentioning Nicki. I left a comment on his person's site, though I don't know if they'll be able to read it. If not, hopefully they'll understand the sentiment nonetheless.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

So sorry for your friends loss. I will go now and leave a message.. Hugs GJ xx

Sparkle said...

I am sending many comforting purrs to Nicki's human.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

miss peach; we are trooly sorry two lurn about the loss of yur friend nicki

XOXOX

:(

Sweet Purrfections said...

We are sorry to hear about Nicki.

Roberta said...

RIP sweet Nicki.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very sorry about your friend Nicki. Hugs.