MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LIVESTRONG...




 From the cradle until we reach our old age...we will all know someone who lives with  cancer (our Lapdaddy), have cancer ourselves, had cancer, defeat cancer and forever love someone (my mother) we long to hold in our arms once again who fought till the end...

13 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a lovely post for Livestrong Day.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

beautiful post.. I join in with the hope that one day the evil c will be no more..Hugs GJ xx

Random Felines said...

wonderful post - we hope one day to no longer fear this disease

Lorraine said...

I had no idea that Lapdaddy had colon cancer. I'm so sorry to hear that. My mother did also and many of her sisters and brothers and my cousins. It is such a dreaded disease and I am so happy that you posted the Live Strong post. I am being bombarded everywhere and online with October pink for breast cancer. I know this was overlooked for too long but I would like to see equal time given for all the other dreadful cancers which are fast acting and for which there are no cures.

How much better to fight the cancer war than to engage in wars with other countries. Imagine what is being spent on those wars and the good it could do if spent on cancer research.
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Beautiful post. Prayers and purrs to you and Lapdaddy

Sparkle said...

Purrs to you today - I am looking forward to the day when cancer can no longer hurt anyone.

Cathy Keisha said...

Purring for a cure so that no one else will have to suffer.

Unknown said...

We love your post for LiveStrong! We too are purraying today for all those whose lives have been impacted by this dreadful disease.
Kisses
Nellie

Roberta said...

I hope and pray a cure for this deadly disease is found soon. Much love to you and Lapdaddy. He will beat it.

Asta said...

Deewest Ones
We have lost soooo many deew fwiends and familyI keep them all in my heawt and pway that those who awe battling will win and that my Daddi's nevew comes back again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mickey's Musings said...

We purr for those who have passed away from cancer
and we purr even harder for those continuing to fight !!
May you LIVESTRONG !

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hope one day this world is without cancer!

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Misses Peach! I saw your comment on Zoolatry's blog and thought it would be nice to know a cat named Peach! One of our packmates name is Peaches! BOL! Anyways, it is nice to meet you!
We are praying for your Lapdaddy.

Licks,
Ruthie