MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IN A YESTERDAY KINDA MOOD...

Last night I was thinking about the many pretty things that I have in the cozy cottage...the first thing that came to mind was the wonderful gizzy quilt that Junior sent to me for Christmas that first year I was blogging. Here it is with me on top on my 15th birthday...I love it and it still gets used each day. I think of sweet Junior each time I see it...of the fun I had trying to figure out who sent it to me. I love my friends and their kind hearts. Junior's mommy has some sads today, maybe you can go and give her some purrrrrs....

Happy Wednesday...please tell me about something from your yesterdays that you will always remember..

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very wonderful quilt.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Thank you Misses Peach. That is a very nice post. It was our pleasure to send a Gizzy quilt to you!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THose Gizzy quilts are so nice ans you look very pretty on yours

Sparkle said...

I saw that post on Junior's blog yesterday. It made me feel bad that trying to help kitties can sometimes cause problems.

A memory? I'll always remember that magical golden lizard I found in the living room! I've never seen anything like it, before or since - so smooth and such an unusual color! Unfortunately, my human heard me talking to it and put it outside before I could find out how it tasted!

Roberta said...

You look so purrty, Misses Peach.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

A yesterday I remember, was not to long ago mom brought a new cat tree home and i wasn't very nice about sharing it for a day or two. Pretty pictures of you, Miss Peach. Purrs.

Lorraine said...

What a lovely quilt and an even prettier you on it!! What a nice memory.

I will never forget my first kitty who sometimes slept in my crib with me and I think that is why I still love to put my face right down into the soft tummies of my kits (the ones that will let me) when they are all stretched out on a chair or the bed. It is the red tabby I am holding in the photo with my message.
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Rene said...

You look so pretty in your flower collar Miss Peach. I will share my favorite memory of my child hood cat, Berries. This was back in the days of mostly-outdoor kitties (which I would never do now). She would follow my sisters and I halfway down the long driveway when we went to wait for the school bus. She would sit down and watch us walk the rest of the driveway and get on the bus. After school, she would be waiting in the same spot to greet us and walk back to the house. As kids, we thought she waited there all day, though I'm sure she didn't.

Thanks for letting me reminisce about my sweet Berries.