MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

CAT ART SUNDAY...

The most purrrrrfect cat art in the world is a sleeping kitty...content with her world, this is how Miss Peach spends her days out on the patio...tomorrow we will show you what we did with these silk hydrangea blossoms...all I can say is PURRRRRDY!
This is our cat art for today...a seaweed kitty because summer is here and we always hear the sea calling to us...you already know how much we love the ocean...I am so lucky that I always get to come along whenever we go. Mommy can we go soon? Where is your favorite place that you would like to be now?

THE SEAWEED CAT...


13 comments:

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, dear Peach. Thank-you for the lovely art.

I wish to be exactly where I am today--here at the edge of the world even if it is a rainy day. I still will have an ice cream cone from our favorite shop and then work at my bench. A perfect day.

Purrs to all at the Cozy Cottage.

Lorraine said...

Oh that seaweed cat -- unbelievable. You are a work of art Ms. Peach and I can't wait to hear what happened with the blossoms!!

My favorite place to be is deep in a forest where it's cool and I can smell all the different pine trees. Where it's quiet and peaceful. You can have the ocean and the beach and the sun!!

Have a good day on the patio.
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

The Florida Furkids said...

You are a true work of art!!! That seaweed kitty is beautiful!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Shaggy and Scout said...

You make a lovely swirl on that blankie.

Sparkle said...

Human-made cat art is pretty, but you are right, the best cat art of all is a kitty!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Have a beautiful Sunday Misses Peach! The Woman is enjoying her peachy tea (finally) and I am enjoying just sitting here and watching.

Roberta said...

I wish I was as flexible as you, Misses Peach. I would love to curl up in a circle like you but I can only do a semi-circle. Loved the cat art. My favorite place to be is here with my Romeow.

Mickey's Musings said...

Sisterkitty, that is a lovely picture of you and you look so comfy too!! We are glad you are enjoying your Sunday. We like the art picture and we have to say we are living where we want to be.Mom likes Nova Scotia as we are never far from the ocean!!!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Our favorite place has been right at home on Mom and Dad's big bed. It is cool and dim and good for napping in the heat

The Lee County Clowder said...

Happy Sunday, Miss Peach. We love that image of you all curled up for a nap.

Do you get to explore the beach when you visit the ocean? Or do you just watch the waves and doze in a window?

curator said...

Bless you Miss Peach! I hope you get to go to the sea very soon! I would like to see the sea soon...it's been a while. But my favorite place is to be strolling along in SE Portland OR.

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Peach,
me so looks forward to your sunday art!
Kisses
Nellie

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

LOVELY!!! Mommy just LOVES the beach!!! She loves all of you too!!!

Thanks for sharing!