MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, April 8, 2011

MY FANCY WATERING HOLE...

This is what I do first before I take a nice long cool drink in my crystal water bowl....I dunk my paws into the water to make sure it is just right...plus a lady cat needs clean paws...so I guess this is my paw bowl! Next I put my nose close to the water and smell it...
Then it is time to drink...

This is going to be a wonderful weekend...guess who is coming to visit?

My best grandkidbean COLE! Oh yes...I will get lots of loving...I can't wait!

I wish you all a great weekend too surrounded by all you hold dear....

16 comments:

We love LUNA said...

You have a kind of "ritual"! You are so sweet! And your watering stuff is adorable!
purrs, love and happy weekend
Luna

Jeanie Callaghan said...

You have a water dish that is fit for the queen that you are, my dear. My daughter's cat, Buttons, cries until you put ice cubes in his water. Male cats can be so tempermental!

Kea said...

Wow, that is quite the water dish, Misses Peach. Hmm, somehow ours is sadly lacking by comparison. We'll be filing a complaint with the management.

We wish you all wonderful weekend with Cole! Have fun!

-Fuzzy Tales

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh my! That is a bowl fitting for a Queen! And some of us paddle in our water too! Oh, and what a fun weekend of loving you will have!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Misses Peach we know you will have a lovely weekend with Cole visiting you. We love your water bowl ritual - be sure to show it to Cole - he will be very impressed
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Anonymous said...

We love the new drawing of you in the frame, very pretty. We would expect you to drink from nothing less!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

well, no surprise here Missie Peachpuffie. Youa re a Princess, just like our Princess was. She also had to check the water, and she used to make quite a mess splashing. Mommy used to think it was funny so she put a towel under her water bowl... and of course the fancy silver tray -- fond memories. You are so special.
We adore you dear orange flower

bonks for a happy week-end

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very fancy water hole. Have fun with Cole

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a great watering bowl you have! It suits you perfectly!

Sparkle said...

Enjoy your weekend with Cole, Misses Peach!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

perfect weekend if Cole is comming, Enjoy.. Hugs GJ xx

Asta said...

Miss Peach
You have the most wondewful mannews..a twoo ladykitteh
I hope you have a most wonedewful weekend wif youw Gwandbean
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I LOVE your fancy water dish! Have a great weekend with your favorite kidbean.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Beautiful dish! Just right for you!
Hello to Cole!

Tina T-P said...

Hi Misses Peach - Did you see that we have BABIES? Three of them are girls - The Shepherd is very happy!

I love your water bowl - it is very beautiful! Hope you're having a good time with Cole this weekend. T.

Lorraine said...

I am just catching up on your wonderful blog Ms. Peach after a week sick in bed and then a glorious week last week taking a 4 day painting workshop with one of my favorite painters: Sterling Edwards. He was in Louisville and I was so fortunate to be able to stay with my sister-in-law who was just about 15 minutes away from the gallery complex. It was a terrific workshop and I came home with many great ideas even if my paintings were not as successful. And, I got to see lots of art, including some cat art, in the various galleries in the complex.

Tell mommy I'll be getting back on the ATCs as soon a we file our taxes on Monday -- yes -- we will be one of those last minute people this year!
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine