MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, December 13, 2010

MY FRIEND FLUFFY IS IN THE LAP OF AN ANGEL...



My dear friend Helena lost her beloved Fluffy yesterday. All her adult life Fluffy stayed beside her. A companion faithful and true, Fluffy leaves a hole in her heart that only precious memories can fill.
The rainblow bridge has a new Christmas kitty angel and she is purring in the lap of an Angel. We are so sad but rejoice at the reunion one day...this we believe with all out hearts!

10 comments:

Kea said...

We went and left our purrs of condolence. It's so hard, and of course words are of no real comfort. :-(

Jans Funny Farm said...

We were by there and saw your comment about today's post dedicated to Fluffy, so we came by. We're sure this will be a comfort to Fluffy's family.

curator said...

The Museum folks send lots of love and hugs to Fluffy's family...they will see her again someday at the Bridge.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE had not heard this! We will stop by and leave our love. Helena's Mom will be very upset, too!

We love Luna said...

So sorry for so sad news, I'm sending purrs and lots of love to Fluffy and Helena.
Luna

Lorraine said...

Ah so sad especially at this time of year. A lovely tribute to Fluffy. I hope the angels will sing her purrs to Fluffy's family.

Hugs, pets and purrs to everyone at the cottage.
Lorraine

PS Our bathroom is now home to a lovely little black kitty with a white spot on his chest and to two adorable tiny calico babes -- perhaps 8 or 9 weeks old. How will I ever let them go?????

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are very sad about your friend Fluffy. Purrs.

Mrs Mac said...

Awww thank you so much, Miss Peach, this means so much to me- there she is, my little princess, in an angel's lap with lots of cushions, too. She'll be batting the angel's wings and purring innocently.

Oh I miss her so much. I want to cuddle her and sniff her toes. I love her so much. I thought I heard her last night at the litter tray and went out to see if she was ok, before remembering that she was gone.

I am crying buckets.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sunshine!!!
I am sorry to hear about your friend.
Her Mom must be pretty sad right now.
I will send her some comforting purrs.
Take care of yourself Sweetie.
Hugs & Kisses, Moonshine

Kathy said...

We are all so sorry for your friend to have lost such a wonderful and cherished companion, Miss Peach. Our hopes are that one day, fond memories will replace all the hurts in her heart now.

L'il Rascal, Mooch, Daisy May, Pixel, HRH Princess Europa, and Old Uncle Shadow
In Airy Zona