MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, November 15, 2010

TINY BITS OF MAGIC...

My tiny pink toes...
Resting my paw on mommies arm while we sleep...
It was a purrrrfect nap until the flashy box woke me up...we were cuddled up on the sofa under a warm fuzzy blanket...I was sleeping in mommies arms....ahhh sweet heaven... hope you are having a little bit of a magical day yourself...

Mommies new set is a vision of an old fashion Dickens Christmas season...

SNOW GLOBE MAGIC...
SNOW GLOBE MAGIC... by Augusta Vindelicorum

12 comments:

We love Luna said...

oh chérie!
You are sooo charming!I love your paws!
purrs
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

Anonymous said...

adorable!! I don't think I could sleep at all without little Stormy, my cuddle-bun under the covers.... How come your
Art is signed by "Augusta Vindelicorum"-?-should be Misses Peach?xo

Katnip Lounge said...

Miss Peach, your tiny toes and sleepy eyes are adorable!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you were able to go back to sleep!

Carolyon said...

Sounds perfect!

Asta said...

Miss Peach

I think you bwing magic to evewy moment of youw pawents' lives
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Asta said...

Miss Peach

I think you bwing magic to evewy moment of youw pawents' lives
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

ADORABLE xxxxxxxx Love GJ xxxx

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom wishes we would cuddle under the covers with her, but we won't.
You have such a lovely sleepy face to match your pretty toes!

Anonymous said...

what a wunnerful day you was having. :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

There isnothing like curling up in your Mom's arms and sleeping. I like it but my brother is not so fond of it.

Orion

Anonymous said...

Dear Karla & Misses Peach--I don't know if you know this- but on your header here, usually you have it for what days you are open for Tea.?/it isn't on here now-Is all well? and are you just posting once in a while now? Please let me know if you are o.k.-xo-Valery