MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

CAT ART SUNDAY

Today's Cat Art Sunday is a mixed bag of fun...mommy made this card below of a Sphynx kitty to remind her of little Neala and also of my beloved Dragonheart. It is good to remember those who are not in our lives but furever in our hearts.... Look at this fun ATC card that came from Lonesome Kittie's mommy. She sent it and the sweet tiger below as a thank you for all of the support 'WE' (as in ALL of you!) have been to her with Kittie...Love that floofy tail!!
Grrrr I am a nice tiger....
Hunny Bunny had to get into the act of course....
She wanted that tail....
She couldn't take her paws off of it....
it was her favorite...
of all the cards...she fell in love with the tail!
See what I mean!

8 comments:

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, my Peachy friend. I hope you have a wonderful day. I've been working in my garden and must remember to pick peas today.

Anita

Lorraine said...

Another terrific art Sunday. Thanks so much Ms. Peach, even if Hunny Bunny did steal the show. She is so lovely, just like you! Thanks for sharing the spotlight with her. Mom's card are all so neat but I too love the fluffy tail one and will have to purrloin that idea!!

Happy Sunday to you all at the cozy cottage where I hope it is cooler than it is here.
Lorraine

Sweet Purrfections said...

What lovely cards! I don't blame Hunny Bunny for liking the tail on the card.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a lovely Sunday Cat Art Misses Peach. It is a joy to see Hunny Bunny but not the joy it is to see you.

Jacqueline said...

Lovely cat art and a fun furry card!...Have a happy Sunday beautiful friends...kitty kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Afternoon Sunshine Wife!!!
Those are really nice cards and I can see why Hunny Bunny likes the tail ;) It would be fun to plat with,heehee
Have a fun Sunday!!!
Purrs Moonshine

Sparkle said...

Those are all very nice cards, but I have to say that my favorite is the tail too!

meemsnyc said...

Those are beautiful reminders!