MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, May 24, 2010

MONDAY MEOWSINGS...

Knock knock...is anyone home in the cozy cottage?
Mommy was thrilled to see that our sweet Buddy was sitting in Hunny Bunnies sedum planter! He is such a beautiful kitty boy...

Wishing you a wonderful start to the mew week. Mommy will tell you about where she went after she left me on Thursday...I don't know if I should furgive her...we will see.

13 comments:

Kea said...

Buddy is a gorgeous mancat! How wonderful to have him for a neighbour! :-)

Anonymous said...

Buddy is SO handsome! We hope you all had a mewvelous weekend! We have an award for you both today!

Jill said...

Buddy is absolutely gorgeous! He looks BIG!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Buddy is quite handsome! And good for him for adopting a planter!

Jacqueline said...

Buddy is such a handsome boy, is he Hunny Bunny's boyfriend?...Happy week sweet friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Shaggy and Scout said...

Buddy is indeed a good looking fellow!
Oh oh! It sounds like mommy might have been fraternizing with other kitties!

Sparkle said...

It's always nice to have a visitor! On the other hand, I'm not sure it's ever nice when humans go away, even if it's just for a long weekend. I'll be interested in seeing what your human was up to.

The Florida Furkids said...

Buddy is very handsome!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Misses Peach! Did you grow him from a seed???? He is quite the handsome mancat!

Love, uSSSSS

Lorraine said...

Oh Buddy looks so much like the "new visitor" to my front steps smorgasboard. He and the red tabby almost get along. Mr. Gray looks too well taken care of to be a stray -- I hope he not just a new or recent one. I so wish we could capture red tabby as he is always getting in fights and has more and more wounds and he scares my big old handsome gray and white outdoor kitty, Smartypants. Smartypants can't decide whether it's safer on the inside or the outside of the my front door. He is such a big sweet old softie!

Can't wait to hear mommie's story!
Hugs and Pets Ms. Peach,
Lorraine

Laura said...

Cute blog! I am happy to have come across it. Smiles first thing in the morning are a great way to start the day. :)

Laura

Anonymous said...

Hello Buddie, what's new!?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are glad Buddy is still around!