MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, December 25, 2009

THE KING OF KINGS...is he here yet?

I have a better white beard than Santa Claws...don't you think so?I AM asleep mommy...is Santa Claws here yet?Don't you love our Christmas tree at the cozy cottage? Mommy just loves it...One purrrrfect fir branch in a flower vase. The three ornaments that grace it were sent by Luna's mommy Stefanie.
King of Kings
Merry Christmas to the King of our hearts... you came down to earth for all people in every country



OK ....can I play with my new toy mouse and little chirping bird that ML sent me...oh and the springy thingy things that I was suppose to share with Hunny
Bunny and her friends?? Alright she can have one...two...three...ok ok she can have them all!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Misses Peach & family!

I LOVE your little tree!!--I did something real similar this year- I have a small white feather tree I made last year,& put a few little birds on it and lined the mantle with all the Xmas cards we recieved.I have four of those flameless candles up there too,they flicker so real looking--Just the two of us and our precious little doggys. I opened the back patio window blinds,turned the patio lights on dim- and spread a bunch of bird seed out there-I'm anxious to see how many birds come to eat Xmas brunch-I just love them all!--xo-Valery

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Merry Christmas from our house to yours.
Love always

We love Luna said...

You are such an adorable girl!
Thanks so much for these pictures!
Merry Christmas!
Luna

Sweet Purrfections said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a blessed day!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Merry Christmas to all those in the Cozy Cottage and those you care for! Thank you for sharing the tour of western Europe. I would love to see in in person.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry catmouse piki, mommeh, lap daddy and cole

Jans Funny Farm said...

Merry Christmas, Miss Peach & all your family! You are very special.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Merry Christmas to everyone at the Cozy Cottage.

Luna und Luzie said...

Merry Christmas from the Heimat to the cozy cottage!

We hope you have a wonderful day.

love and purrrrs
Luna, Luzie, Olli and the family

The Island Cats said...

Merry Christmas, Miss Peach!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Merry Christmas Miss Peach! We think the Cozy Cottage is the best place to be!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Merry Christmas to all of you.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Happy holidays to you all!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there is sharing of toys this Christmas at the cozy cottage!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hope u hadda verree merree chrismas miss peach.
luv--yer frend--jh

caspersmom said...

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas. We too like your little Christmas tree. Mom didn't put up her big tree this year just a fiberoptic tree and it was pretty. Enjoyed reading your Mom's favorite Christmas. Mom has been wondering what her was. She picked last year's cause it has a recent best memory. She picked a name off the angel tree and so enjoyed shopping for a little boy. Actually Dad enjoyed it too. They didn't do it this year though and I think she is feeling a little sorry she didn't.

Isn't it fun playing with the chirpy bird, we got one from Mom ML too. I think our Mom likes it too cause she picks it up and shakes it so she can hear it sing. Funny Mom.

Casper

Tiger Lily said...

Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will to men!

Meowerry Christmas with prrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi and Tiger Lily

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We are purrin like crazy that your Christmas was special,just like you...it is fun to read about efurryone's celebrations! and sounds like you're enjoying your prezzies!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

To you who believe, He is precious.
1 Peter 2:7

Love
Shirl

The Rustic Victorian said...

What a totally delightful blog! Wonderful videos. I am a cat lover as well. Cats rule! Of course they do.
Marcie

Anonymous said...

Meowy Christmas to you all too (late). Sorry 'bout that, mom was using the bust word ALOT this past weekend!