MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WONDERFULL SUMMER DAY!!!

Patriotic kitty found sleeping on the patio. I love how the flag was shaped into a purrrrfect heart! We watched Cole show Rocky Balboa just how it's done....then we came in and watched the last Rockey movie in the evening.
Of course we needed the purrrrfect desert to go with it...mint chocolate chip ice creme between oatmeal raisin cookies!
Oh some lucky little kidbean will be getting a nice gifty from me....wonder who it will be?
We also fed this stray mommy kitty...we call her Scrappy Cat. She is very bossy in our garden and it is causing some problems with the Hunny Bunny family.
Sunflowers that were suppose to be red. The seeds came from a red sunflower in Cape Cod but are blooming yellow. Why does that happen? Such a beautiful flower, the birds will welcome the seeds no matter what color they are...
My best grandkidbean Cole worked this Garfield puzzle only to find one piece missing:((
This is Cole's daddies Garfield kitty from back in 1978.
Today we had some coffee in our Oma's coffee cup she used to drink out of in Germany many many many years ago. It was a special request from Cole to use it...how cool is this kidbean!!??I love him so because he first loved me...we are together...thank you for your prayers.


22 comments:

Hansel said...

you have the life there miss peach! Scrappy cat should be nicer to your family.

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach, you sure do have the life! A Pawesome GrandBean, a kewl (but bossy) outdoor cat and you especially look lovely lying on the flag shaped like a heart!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a wonderful time you are having with Cole Miss Peach! I hope you both continue to enjoy it!

Tell Scrappy to be a nice cat. Maybe she just doesn't know how?

Ariel said...

"Oh" Miss Peach I couldn't stop smiling at the sweet video of you and Cole.Love truly is the best gift of all and it is clear that your dearly loved....Hugs

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, I love to see the special bond you have with Cole. He's so gentle with you!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cole is a good kidbean. we can tell he loves you very much.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sounds like the perfect kidbean to us.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We hope Scrappy Cat doesn't scrae Hummy Bunny away!

That Cole, he looks like a great gandbean!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

What wonderful pictures of you and grandson bean.. How nice it is to be loved...


Hugs GJ xx

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Cole seems like such a wonderful grandbean! You are lucky to have him.

And tell that Scrappy that while you appreciate her company she needs to be polite to Hunny Bunny and family while she visits!

Reese =^..^= said...

What a nice grandbean.

Debra Taylor said...

Scrappy Cat looks so great! She is so lucky you found her and I get a sense she will be a great cat as she adapts.

Check out my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. There will be stories there as time goes on that could inspire and inform anyone you know who wants to help homeless cats.

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Would you add me to your blog list?

Thank you,

Debby

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sunshine !!!!!!!! You are having a wonderful day I see, with Cole!! He is a super grandbean :) Too bad for the puzzle. Maybe Garfield ate that piece,heehee
Scrappy is a pretty cat and I hope she does not scare the other kitties away.
It is good to see you enjoying these warm summer days!!!!!!!
Hugs & Kisses,Mickey

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

It looks like Cole loves Miss Peach, and that the feeling is mutual. That is a really sweet video. Sorry to hear about the stray causing troubles.

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Hey, Miss Peach--tell your Lapdaddy congrats on the car he restored! I was going to leave a comment on his blog, but there are 21 comments in a really interesting language there... I'm also going to send him some articles I thought he might be like. (about cars...)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Cole is sure growing fast!
Your homeless kitty looks a bit grumpy!
We have our homeless kitty update posted at our blog too!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Cole seems very nice Miss Peach. You have an Oma? Mamma's Mom had an Oma she was from Germany also. You look so pretty laying on the flag Miss Peach.

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, Miss Peachy Pie, what a preshus and heartwarming video of you and your sweet grandbean, Cole! Cole is such a loving boy and so gentle and sweet with you. We Ballicai love him, and you, too!

We're sorry we haven't been around muchies. Momma has been crazy-buzzy. But you are always fambly to us.

Lots and lots of love and kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao and alla the Ballicai!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my darling sister, and my sweet friend Cole. I have missed you both so much. My mom has been very busy and hasn't been so good about helping us Ballicai blog and visit as much as we would like. We're hoping we can get her to be more on the ball! But I was so happy to see Cole's comment on the Ballicus Blog. Please tell him I love him dearly and he will always be my very best friend.

Love always and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn MonREOW.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you with Cole, Miss Peach! and your Mommy Karla must be just so happy to have him there too! I love your Garden & Home, and you and your Mommy & lappdaddy too! You have the PURFECT life there at the cozy cottage!

I feel bad about the way that"Scrappy Cat " is behaving. I hope that Mr.Buddy isn't more scairt now! Keep a close eye on him & Miss Hunny Bunny too! Love, Valery

Rene said...

Cole looks like a real sweetie! BTW, I have that same Garfield plush! I was a real Garfield fanatic in the 80s and collected everything (still have most of it)!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great summer day!! That kid is good to have around.