MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A MOTHER'S DAY CAT ART SUNDAY...

I hope all of you have a wonderfur Mother's Day. Mommy has a tummy ache so I can not sit in her lap. I have been doing that a whole bunch these past few days now that I am feeling much better. I am once again the Velcro Kitty I used to be. They have missed me in their laps and now mommy has a tummy ache...no fair. This is mommy when she was a few months old...with her mother in Germany.
They were in Oma's kitchen, die gute Stube, it was early spring in the year 1955.
Here I am in her mother's lap during my Hospice duty time in the year 2001. That is my gentle grandkidbean Cole in the black & white photo. Mothers love fancy cards, perfume and pretty hats, flowers and butterflies. I hope all of you get these gifts on this special day and many more...

18 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Nice post for your Mommy. We hope her tummy feels better.
Happy Mother's Day Miss Peach's Mommy.

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Was warst Du für ein niedliches kleines Mädchen, liebe Karla. Und Deine Ma sieht auch soooo lieb aus. Wunderschöne Erinnerungsfotos. Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Muttertag und hoffe, es geht Euch allen gut.
Ganz liebe Grüße aus Deine Heimat,
Birgit

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Sorry your mum is not well, get well soon.

Love the photo's and your memories, thanks for sharing. It is not our mothers day, but it is my mum and dads aniversary, take a look.

Hugs GJ x

Luna und Luzie said...

HAPPY MOTHER´S DAY!!!

Your photos are cuuute, Karla!!!
Thank you for sharing :o)

Love the memories to Oma´s gute Stube.
Have a great day!
Liebe Grüße aus Germany
Stefanie and the =´`.´`=

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Peach,

What a lovely post and sweet photos.
Mom told me to tell you the best gift is that your doing better.Your such a sweet friend and touched both our hearts.I hope your mom has a wonderful Mother's Day....Gentle Hugs and soft Purrs Ariel

Daisy said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom! I hope her tummy feels better soon.

Hansel said...

Your poor mom! and on mother's day?! how horrible! Our family is german as well (hence the name hansel) it was fun seeing the picture of your mom's mom way back when. :)

Hope everyone continues to improve, you are always in our thoughts!

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!
What happy pictures of your Mom :)
We hope she feels better soon too.
WE hope you have a fun day!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a nice tribute to your Mom ans her Mom! Happy Mothers Day!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lovely pictures of your grandma and baby momma and we really love the one of you on grandmas lap.
Please mommy feel better soon so Peach can sit in your lap and collect all the loving she is due.

Unknown said...

Us kittiez wish youz and your momma and youz m♥mma's m♥mma all de bestest day ta day. M♥mma's iz just 'bout da mostest 'portant 'bean in da whole, wide world!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a lovely Mother's Day post. Purrs to your Momma to feel better.

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Mother's Day to your Mommy Miss Peach! We hope her tummy feels better soon.

Tina T-P said...

Hop pretty your mama's mom was - I'm glad you're feeling better - now I hope Karla just has a "bug" that's going round - it's no fun to have tummy troubles. Thinking of you - T.

Mo and The Purries said...

Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful mommy, Miss Peach!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

My sweet Miss Peach! Greeting from The Village at NYU! I just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing! I'm so happy that you are so much better! Please wish your Mommy a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from one Mommy (me) to another (her)!

I love you so much!

Auntie Deb

p.s. I will be going home on Wednesday to DC. I am having so much fun with my youngest daughter, Sloane & I got to talk to my oldest daughter, Tatum today. Tatum graduates next Sunday from college!

Shirl said...

Hello Miss Peach, what a cute post, I enjoyed all the pics of your Mommy and her Mommy! I'm so glad to read that you are feeling better. So sorry Mommy has a tummy ache! Prayers to her!
Love you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Oma was so very pretty. I can see where your Mom got her beauty from :-)

I hope your Mom is feeling better today. I am very happy to hear you're doing so much better, Miss Peach.

Belated Happy Mother's Day to your Mom :-)