MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

CAT ART SUNDAY

My art card this week is to help us celebrate the Fourth of July. It is from my CCCC friend Barbara Simpson.
Do you see that beautiful Meezer Squillion next to the card!!?
Those cute kids below are mommy and lapdaddies Grandbeans Emily and Parker. Well, the cute little meezer got adopted for me at the Goodwill Shelter yesterday by Parker. Parker remembered seeing Amber, Hazel and Miss Emma on my blog last week and when he saw the Meezer Squillion at the Goodwill Shelter, he came running clutching it, "Look what I just found for you!" So please meet Miss ASHLEY ...she is so adorable and reminds me of Stormie.
The kitty Emily and Parker are holding is my cousin BUCKAROO. Mommy said he is the most gentle, soft, lovable kitty she has ever met. The beans were gone all day yesterday at his house and they made him a blog of his own! Emily will help him with it. Maybe if you have some time, you can click here and say, "HOWDY BUCKAROO" to him....he is a cool cowboy cat and would love to meet you all.
Today mommy and I will be sitting in front of the telly watching the Fussball match of the year between Deutschland and Spain! May the best team win (mine of course!)

11 comments:

Anita said...

Good morning Miss Peach!

It´s a great day!!! Muhahahaha!

It´s exciting!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

Monty Q. Kat said...

What a cute squillion!

Chase and Mel said...

What an adorable card. I love it!

Mew
Chase

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!! <3
I have gone to meet your new pal Buckaroo!! What a nice,floofy cat!! Emily & parker are very nice too :)
I bet you & your Mom will have a grand time together today watching the game :)
Good luck to your team !
Hugs & Kisses to you Sweetie Pie
Moonshine

L. Alida said...

Good Morning Sweet Miss Peach! Your cousin is so cute! :)
I hope you and Mommy Karla are having a super happy weekend.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Kyanite said...

Hi sweet cousin & Karla!

I've tagged you for a collage photo meme, but only play if you wish!

Love you lots!
Gentle strokes & tickles
Blue

Kyanite said...

Hi sweet cousin & Karla!

I've tagged you for a collage photo meme, but only play if you wish!

Love you lots!
Gentle strokes & tickles
Blue

BUCKAROO said...

thank you fo that colmplment.

BUCKAROO said...

hi grandma i cant figer out how to do picters call me.

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Hallöchen Miss Peach, Deine Mommy hat da wieder ein wunderschöne Karte zum Unabhängigkeitstag gestempelt.
Sicher hältst Du heute auch Deine Pfötchen beim Fußballspiel. Die beste Mannschaft soll gewinnen, genau das finde ich auch. Aber ein wenig wünsche ich es natürlich für Deutschland. ;-))

Schönen Sonntag noch und liebe Grüße an Deine Mommy,
Birgit

Anita said...

Miss Peach´s mommie, you don´t be sad, come and celebrate with us!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.