MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

ANOTHER EXCITING SOCCER DAY HERE AT THE COZY COTTAGE!



Today I will be traveling to visit Maxime in Holland. She and I will watch the soccer game together with the rest of the staff and kitties at the Kattenpratt household. It will be Karl's last day with Ruis. I will wear my Orange sweater today to help cheer on The Netherlands against Russia! Holland is doing so well and the country is teaming in soccer fever!

My team Germany plays against Turkey on Wednesday! Keep your paws crossed for our teams to win!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Good luck Miss Peach! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Have fun Miss Peach! :)

Yesterday, our dad said it was safe to go to work (he works on a German base) because Germany won their quarter-final match!

Here in Munich, a lot of cars are flying German flags but there are also plenty of cars flying Turkish flags!

We are surprised to see you call "football" soccer!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!<3
I hope you have a great time watching your team and I hope they win!!!!!!!
I am minding my sisfurs today as Mom is away.We do have a nice sitter though :)
Talk to you later.Have fun with Maxime!!!!!!
Purrs Moonshine

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Sweet Miss Peach! You are looking lovely today! We hope that your team wins!!!

Purrs!!!

Miss Peach, thank you so much for the tea, with two lumps of sugar! It was very restorative! I am feeling much better!!!

Love, Auntie Deb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Peach so sweet you come to watch the game with us!! Maxime already has the best place on the couch and keeps next to her free for you!

My husband is already back home, but with you and all of us and the staff we make it a great evening, and hopefully a party afterwards!!

Love,
Ruis

ps - Germany against Turkey must be a piece of cake for your team! :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a lovely sweater Miss Peach.

We will keep rooting for the German team!!!

Daisy said...

I am so happy to see you wearing your cute little orange sweater. I remember when we were so worried that you would not have a chance to wear it. Have fun!!!

L. Alida said...

Aww, Miss Peach your little jack o lantern sweater is so cute on you!
I am finally able to sit down and do some visiting this evening. We went out to dinner because my husband felt guilty for working today. I felt bad about putting Toeshee in his bathroom nursery while we were gone, but it is safer for him and it gives the big kitties a break from his rowdiness. :)
It sounds like you and Mommy Karla are enjoying the international soccer games. I hope Germany wins tomorrow. I'm glad that Miral seems to be better too. Right now I have Gymnastics on.
I'm happy to know that Peach has been snuggly lately. Kitties can be moody sometimes. I guess I can understand the need to have some napping alone time and Miss Peach finds the best spots for that. I wouldn't mind some napping time myself tomorrow. I wonder if my husband would kitten sit while I nap with Cricket? ;)
I hope you are having a relaxing evening at the Cozy Cottage. Has your weather warmed up again? I know Karla, you do not like it too hot. It's been in the low 70's here. I will come see you tomorrow.
Lots of Love to you always,
Lorianna