MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

~SCATTERGORIES MEME~

~~ PEACH PLAYFULLY POSING in the POSH PLAYHOUSE~~

'Scattergories' meme:
Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! (Except…we're cats…we don't know human streets and things…so I'm bending the rules just a bit here.)If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!


My name: PEACH

1. Famous Singer: Paul Anka



2. Four letter word: PRAY!!!!! for Anastasia and her loving family


3. Street: Pikes Peak Road


4. Color: Pastel


5. Gifts/Presents: Perfume


6. Vehicle: Porsche (I am German after all:)


7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Purple fuzzy dice


8. Boy Name: Patrick


9. Girl Name: Penny


10. Movie Title: Pinocchio


11. Drink: Pear brandy from Yugoslavia called Kruskovac


12. Occupation: Painter


13. Celebrity: Patty Page


14. Magazine: Parents


15. U.S. City: Passamaquoddy



16. Pro Sports: Polar Bear Club Races


17. Fruit: PEACH'S what else:))


18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Passed out on nip!


19. Something You Throw Away: Peel of a banana (give the nanner to Pixie:)


20. Things You Shout: Put that back right now!!!


21. Cartoon Character: Pippy La Pue

This was fun! I tag Dragonheart, Kellie the Orange cat, my NOMSS pal JACKSON and Tyler:))

14 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah wowww, that is hard.... And your answers are great~!!!!!

That is very cool meme~!!!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, your answers are just fabulous, dear sister! MaoMao and I will be doing our Scattergories meme for our next post, after our poem posts. It's going to be fun!

I love pastels, too -- and, of course, red!

And perfume -- my mom and dad joke that I teleport out to department stores while they're sleeping and squirt on Chanel No. 5. They love the smell of all our kitties' fur, but they say mine smells like perfume!

They say MaoMao's smells woodsy, Dorydoo's smells like jasmine, and Brainball's smells like fabric softener sheets. Well, no wonder on the latter, as much as Brainball likes to sleep in clean laundry! *giggle*

Oh, how I do run on -- *smile*. As always, what a joy it is to visit with you, dear sister Peachy!

Purrs and snuggles and love from Marilyn.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ohh the looks like a fun meme Miss Peach great answers too ~The Fluffy Tribe

Around Your Wrist said...

what's your favorite perfume, peach? i know you've picked the perfect one!

the smell of kitty fur is just the best!

love
ben
lucy
mom

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, thanks for the tag! I'll get working on it and post my answers tomorrow...Your answers were cooooooooool. Jx

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fun meme! :) I like your answers to #6 and 18. My mom really, really likes Porsches. But she'll never be able to own one, so just admires them out on the road. Thanks for the tag!

Gretchen said...

*laughing* loved your answers! Your little hideout is adorable.

Do me a favor. I've been having trouble getting onto Daisy's site for the past two days. My computer locks up when she loads. Would you tell her for me that I miss chatting with her and I'm not ignoring her. I hope the matter resolves itself soon.

Hugs, G

The Crew said...

Peach dear, I love playing with fringe. If I promise not to smack you in the face, could I come over and play in your blankie?

Your friend
Misty

Pixie said...

You look very cute peeking out there!

Thank you for saving the meat of the bananer for me. I agree that you should throw away the yucky peel.

Unknown said...

That looks like a very fun meme! Thank you for tagging me, I shall do it tomorrow. I really liked your answers!

Oh yes, and thank you for the e-mail. You are just so sweet!

Samantha & Mom said...

What a wonderful meme Miss Peach, your answers were cool! You look so cute peeking out of the Posh House door.
Your FL furiends,

Parker said...

Great answers!

Mr. Hendrix said...

this is so great! i love your answers, especially the why you were late for work. NIP! ha ha ha I've been catching up with friends a lot these last couple of days my beans have been back home, and losing poor Anastasia makes me appreciate all the kitties and beans on the blogosphere and how we all pull together. We laugh together, cry together and purr and pray for each other no matter where we're from. I love that!
Perhaps I can stop by on Tuesday for some Catmint tea. It is always nice to visit you.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

How cute!!!! I just love this photo! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage