MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

~~~MONDAY MAGICAL MYSTERY~~~


Have you ever wandered in the garden and felt something swishing by unseen? Don't Eric and Flynn have a pretty garden!



The magical faerie bower above was made by my friend Anita. Last night while she was sleeping in her Cape Cod cottage, there was a flurry of activity all around it. A tiny kitty faerie name Nola came to see the handy work. She decorated her fur with the flower offerings and watched as the Cobweb faeries spun dewdrop necklaces through the branches to dance on.Before the shade of night gave way to dawn breaking on the horizon...one more kitty faerie came to keep the others company. Spike Speedwell true to his name flew swiftly in to join the merriment....DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?Have a wonderful week pondering these magical thoughts and mysterious realms.


love Miss Peach>(^,^)<

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look lovely lying under that gauze, Miss Peach. :) Your faerie bower is very special and looks wonderful. Nola is a beautiful fairy and Spike is very cute. :)

Wonderful, magical post, Miss Peach. :) Thank you for sharing. :)

Anita B said...

Thank-you, Miss Peach. I know the fairies came to visit the new bower last night. You are sweet to remember Spike and Nola. They are always in my heart.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Miss Peach

Those were beautiful pictures of you! I felt like I had been on a magical mystery tour! What gorgeous fairy kitties. I loved them. Just a lovely sweet post and I really enjoyed it.

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Fank yoo Miss Peach. I am furry onnered that yoo liked my pikchur in the garden and put it on your Post. I beeleev in fairies, and I liked reading your lovely post about them.
Yes Devon is a county, we are the next one up furrom Cornwall, and Plymouth is rite on the Devon/Cornwall border. We bofe fink yoo are furry purrty, and yoo look much younger than your age.
Purrrs Flynn

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Miss Peach, this blog made us happy.
Spike and Nola are very cute fairies. We love Fairies too, and the bower is very very pretty.

we hope you have a very special and happy week! Stay cool and comfy!

Purrrs, Princess

Anonymous said...

What a nice post about fairies Miss Peach. We have never seen any personally but mom says they are all around. Maybe if we build a bower they will be friends with us, specially the fairy cats.

Around Your Wrist said...

mom's smiling. you definitely weave a magical web, peach!

<3

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, you look so beautiful! I believe in fairies. They are very special and wonderful creatures.

Around Your Wrist said...

i would love it if you would provide art for the reunion, peach! you are certainly the artistic one in the family!
<3
the squillion should be on its way soon!

Unknown said...

I believe in magic Miss Peach! and Fairies too.

I loved this post it was very magical.

Pee Ses: I read somewhere that you like to sleep in odd places like you litterbox and frying pans - I love that! Are there any pictures on your blog?

Anonymous said...

Wow, dear sister Peachy, what a beautiful, magical post! It really moved me -- what beautiful and sweet fairy kitties! And what a marvelous fairy bower.

I can't wait for you to come over to share a snuggly sisterly snooze! We'll eat tuna puffs together and snuggle on that lovely gauze and listen to Debussy, his music is truly magical *smile*. And we'll dream of kitty fairies!

Purrs and snuggles from your loving sister,

Marilyn.

Unknown said...

Oh, Miss Peach, I got your package in the mail today! I was so excited. I dedicated my post today all about it! Thank you so very much. You made my day.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Miss Peach, that is a wonderful magical Monday for thinking. I really enjoy the picture and story you tell.