MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, June 22, 2007

~I get to go to LAS VEGAS!!!~







I get to go, I get to go , I get to go!!!
Neon city here I come!
Thank you mommy, I promise to be a good girl.
No gambling, no tatoo parlors, Parker said not to go there also!
Oh I am so happy that I can be a part of my sweet Oscar daddy's
wedding to Miss Pounce. All my furrrends will be there! My handsome mancat ALI will take good care of me, I will feel sooo safe holding his strong paw. My sister Marylin and brother Benjamin will be with me too!
Well, I better pack a few things...daddy is bringing me a lace shawl as the nights might be chilly....but with ALICAT by my side....I don't think I will need it:) I am so excited!! Mommy did say not to be a DIVA when I get there...what does she mean with that comment?
Love and hugs and purrrrs efurrrycat
till I get back (hey that rhymes:)

10 comments:

Ali & Fiona said...

Hi My Love,

The Luxor sounds like a great place to meet, I will be the cat holding the pink rose just for you. See you soon.

Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach,

I'm so happy for you have a wonderful time :)

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi my princess! I'm sorry, I'm running so late. Head over to my blog to get the details. The room is under Oscar Puppy. I love you and will see you in a bit.

I love you,
Daddy

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Oh, please let Ali know as I don't have time to visti anyone one other than you, your sibs and Pounce.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my darling sister -- won't this be fun! Mickey and I are packed and on our way!

Happy purrs and snuggles and I can't wait to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach, We're furry glad yore going to yore dad's wedding. We hope you haff a furry good time!

snowforest said...

You are so excited Miss Peach. Have fun. Wishing you a wonderful time. When you return don't forget to check out the post about ligers!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi sweety! Thank you so much for making my day such a special day! You looked so beautiful and I'm so happy that you were able to come. Ali looked so handsome! What a pair the two of you make! Marily, wow, she was so lovely, too! I have the two prettiest daughters on earth!

I will be gone for the weekend on my honeymoon. My Mommy will be in Little Rock for the weekend. If you need me just have your Mommy email me.

I love you,
Daddy

Around Your Wrist said...

peach, you are so beautiful! you and ali look like a perfect match. i hope you're having a great time at the luxor. i've got a neat suite (heh) at the bellagio. can you believe i was able to score a front row seat for cirque du soleil tonight?!?

love
ben

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Yay!! I know you'll have a great time down there!

~Donny and Marie