MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

~Faithful Friday~


We will spend this weekend in prayer far up in the mountains of Washington along the Wenatchee River...I got a head start on mommy this afternoon out on my patio. My little tear is for Suzanne, Chatham, Buzzerbee and Audrey and those unnamed who go alone quietly and no one ever misses them...

My kitty cup overflows with blessings...thank you God<><

Love Miss Peach>(^,^)< see efurrycat Sunday:)

12 comments:

Karen Jo said...

The Cat Blogosphere has had some sad times lately, but joyful ones, too, like finding out that Miles does *not* have FIP. I hope that you find your retreat a relaxing and joyful time.

snowforest said...

Miss Peach these are certainly gloomy days ~ as always your kind and thoughtful heart goes out to those who passed away ~ you are a sweeeeeeeet cat and I wish you and the rest of kitties very happy times ahead..

Ali & Fiona said...

You look so beautiful my love, enjoy your trip to the mountains I will be right here waiting for you.

Love & Kisses,
Alicat

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach,

Yes we're having some sad days.I hope
you find rest and peace on your retreat.I'm sending you a comfort(Hug)...Your Pal Ariel

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very sweet Miss Peach. You look lovely in your photo. My prayers are with all those who have gone to the Bridge, who have lost friends and loved ones, and who are ill.

Daisy said...

It is always so very sad when our friends must go to the bridge. We cry and cry. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We hope you have a wonderful week-end with your mommie in the mountains.
Yes, Thank you God for the blessings in life.

we love you very much Peachpuff <3

Anonymous said...

Awwww, great big huge hugs to you, dear sister Peach. There have been some very sad times, and I am shedding a tear for Suz, Chatham, Buzzy, and Audrey, too -- you are such a sweetheart, and I hope you and your mom have a nice time in the mountains.

Your loving sister,

Marilyn

MaoMao said...

Awww, Miss Peachy, great big huggies to you. I've been sad about our friends goin' to the Bridge, too. You and your momma have a good time in the mountains and we'll all be missin' you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Kailey!!:P said...

hi Miss Peach!! i hope u have awonderful time at ur retreat!! :) i have 2 try 2 go on one of those someday!! i'll b praying 4 u 2 have asave journey there and back!! i'm going 2 my grandma's tomorrow:) i'm SO pumped!! have fun on ur trip!1

~Kailey!!:)

The Cat Realm said...

That is sweet of you, Miss Peach.
We are really sad that there were so many wonderful cats crossing the bridge, it is good to remember them.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pikshure of you. We have tears in our eyes too for those who have gone before, specially the unloved unwanted ones. God bless you and yore beans Miss Peach.