MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, June 15, 2007

~~~Dreaming~~~

Here I am out on my shady patio today dreaming about planning that Tea party I'd like to hold for all of my dear furrrrends. I wonder if I will have enough tea cups to go round? I just saw a mouse scurry in under the screen door...we could play a game of catch the mouse! The birdhouse my lapdaddy made has some nesting sparrows in it ( no mommy not JACK SPARROW MOL!) but we will only be able to watch them as they have little puddins to feed and they are very hungry (I am too, I ate all my canned delight today:) We could also do some very fun girly stuff like make cat jewelry with mommies beads! The mencats can plan romantic getaways for us into some far off places like Cape May, Cape Cod, Mackinac Island or even Paris! Oh my I am tired of all this delightful thinking...time for a nap...till later.
Love your dreamer Peach

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh, Miss Peach, I'm so delighted to meet you. Your tea party so delightful. Having a screened patio sounds heavenly. My D dreams of having a house with a screened porch. Thanks for coming to see me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Miss Peach, the tea party sounds just dreamy! **swoon** and **smile** You are truly a beautiful dreamer.

Wouldn't that be fun to make cat jewelry -- I bet we girlcats could make pieces to wear that our mancats would love!

And thank you so much for sweet words about my poem for Mickeybear! You are such a wonderful sister.

Love,

Marilyn

Ali & Fiona said...

My Love, I could never be mad at you for anything, you were being thoughtful sharing that with Luxor and who could deny that he is a handsome mancat. That bed is acutally our spare bed in the basement & MOL the pillow is my momma's, both her & Clive adore Spongebob.

P.S. We would have some cute baby kittens with your beautiful danty features.
Love,
Ali

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Oh my sweet Peach, you are so beautiful and no doubt you would have to most beautiful kittens. Ali is a good Man Cat and I totally approve of your match. Stay sweet my little one.

Love,
Daddy

Around Your Wrist said...

hi peach! mom's home and i'm back. thanks for helping to clean up from the parties...it WAS a bit of a mess, wasn't it?

i like your idea of making cat jewelry. mom's thinking about making something to commemorate suz. she made a beautiful bracelet after ben1 crossed the bridge; she used beads in his colors...maybe she'll make another one.

love
--ben

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, that is a gorgeous photo of you! A tea party sounds like very good fun. And I'll bet we could make some pretty jewelries, too.