MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, November 28, 2011

LET PLAY FOCUS!

 It is not easy to get good pictures in the darkness of the evening with only the Advent candle shedding it's light in the cozy cottage...but we tried and I posed quite well.  In the top snap, mommy focused on the foreground of the berries and you can see I am slightly out of focus in the back.
 In this snap it is reversed...I am in focus and the berries are softy out of focus.  Below the whole image is in focus.  Play with your macro setting for close up details and have fun with your camera (yes, that means YOU Roberta!!)  Hope everyone had a wonderful first Advent Sunday...mommy put out this electric old fashion candle light so she would not worry about lit candles burning up my furs...

15 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

Your photos are great !!!
Sehr stimmungsvoll, liebe Karla!

I also love to visit you in the holiday season. Everything looks cozy and it would be great to have a cup of tea or coffee with some Stollen together.

Have a wonderful time dear friend!
big hugs
Stefanie

Deb said...

Beautiful photos.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are so photogenic and patient Hunny!

Fuzzy Tales said...

The photos are beautiful, your mom did a wonderful job taking them. And you pose so well, Hunny Bunny!

Michelle said...

Lovely pictures, all!

Sparkle said...

Very cool photos, Hunny Bunny! You posed very well for them - you must be so patient!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Beautiful pics! We luf the falling snow graphic, too. Happy Hollydaze to sum of our favorite furriends. Your blog looks so festive! We luf it!

Lorraine said...

First, I love the new holiday background. Second, the photos are fabulous. Oh, among her many other talents, your mom is a super photographer too Hunny. I can't remember how to set things on our simple camera and have to ask hubby each time.And I don't understand all that depth of focus stuff and so on so we have a digital camera but it is still too complicated for this ol' lady.

And lastly the photos show your beautiful furs to perfection Hunny. What a delightful post this is. Purr over mommy for me and I hope she has recovered from her fall.

Hugs, pets and purrs to all at the cottage,
Lorraine

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Beautiful photos. We love how your Mommy changes the focus and brings the photos to life!

Mickey's Musings said...

Dear Miss Hunny Bunny, you take such a lovely picture!!! You look lovely in the soft light :)
Enjoy this joyous holiday season :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Roberta said...

What beautiful shots. I will be forced to use my digital camera when regular film is no longer available. Hopefully, that won't be for a while. I am technically challenged. Hunny Bunny, you're a great model and Mommy is an excellent photographer.

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

We like each of the shots for different reasons. You look purrfect Hunny! Happy Holidays!

Laura and Taffy

Conny said...

what a gorgeous kitty!!!!! i was just browsing your blog - it is full of so many nice pictures!

<^..^<
Liebe Gruesse,
Conny

MTVA said...

Dear Hunny, I thought your first picture was my favorite...until I got to the third! Now I really can't make up my mind! They are all so beautiful, and somehow deeply mysterious while being warm and cozy - how do you manage all that?!

Tina T-P said...

What beautiful pictures of Miss HunnyBunny! T.