MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

CATCHING SNOWFLAKES IS HARD WORK!!

I hope you had a wonderful THANKSGIVING with lots of treats.  The garden kitties got a whole Frisbee full of turkey...it was empty in no time!  They are also keeping warm in the straw filled kitty condo Lapdaddy built for them.  That is a good thing because it is getting a bit of a winter chill in the air around here.  We have had the fireplace on and mommy gave me Miss Peach's blue down vest to put under my blanket in the window...now it is warm and poofy.  So let the snowflakes fly!!! Tonight we light the first advent candle...as we do, we remember our sweet Miss Peach...

12 comments:

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday to all at the Cozy Cottage. I'm sure the garden kittes were thankful for their turkey. Snow already? Is it early for that? Wonderful weather still at the edge of the world. I feel a nice long walk is in the cards for today.

Blessing to you all.

Lorraine said...

Ah it is so sweet to see Miss Peach each time I open the blog. I'm glad mommy left her photo there for us to enjoy each day we log on. And of course I always love seeing photos of you Hunny. You are so beautiful. I've never been owned by a pure white cat and with your long hair you are a beauty. You are so white you remind me of snow -- pure and beautiful as it falls and rests upon every outdoor surface.

We are still having 60 temp days here and the rain starts today for several days. My kits have been restless and wanting out out out but now maybe the rain will deter them.

Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving and especially the garden kitties. My outdoor kitties all get extra to eat during the cold weather and I think are starting to use their shelters when it dips down to the 20's at night as it has a few times this month.

Hugs, pets and purrs to everyone at the cottage.
Lorraine & her Magnificent 7

Marg said...

That is such a nice video of you on the warm blankie and the snow falling gently out the window. We are glad you are inside all nice and warm. Have a great Sunday.

Georgie Horn said...

Snow already! I'm glad I'm in TN where the weather is close to 70 degrees today! Come by for a visit!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/11/theres-stranger-in-my-bed.html

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE do not want snow, but could use the moisture! love your video! You are getting your nap spot and soft and comfy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a wonderful way to spend the dya in the cozy cottage!

Luna und Luzie said...

Oooooh, you have snow there!!!!
That is great!
We can see that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
Now have a happy 1. AdventSunday!!!

The kids are getting jealous if they see the snow! We have springy and stormy weather here.
It is unusual for christmastimebeginning that the roses and the catnip plant are still flowering in our garden!

Big hugs and purrs from the German kitties and Stefanie

Luna und Luzie said...

PS: We are glad to read that the outdoor kitties have a warm kitty condo filled with warm straw there.

Sparkle said...

Wow, Hunny Bunny, winter has already come to your home! I'm glad to see the Cozy Cottage is living up to its name.

Roberta said...

You look so warm and cozy, Hunny Bunny. I hope you're keeping Mommy and Lapdaddy warm, too.

The Island Cats said...

You must be glad you are inside all cozy with that snow falling outside!

Shirl said...

Hello, thank you so much for stopping by to visit me. In reading your blog miss peach passed away. I.m so sorry, she will always be in my memory. My molly the newf is not doing well neither is her sister goldie. Sad times when we have to say goodbye to our fur babies. I think of you often and will stop back to see all your beautiful kitties. Shirl, shirls rose cottage.