MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, November 6, 2009

A FURRREND TO THE FURRRRENDLESS...


I walk a lonely road - the only one that I have ever known.
Don't know where it goes - but it's only me and I walk alone....
I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams...
I walk alone.
My shadow is the only one that walks beside me.
Cold and hungry, I must keep moving.
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me.
Until then.... I walk alone.
http://feral-kitten-rescue.blogspot.com/ Please visit the blog of my friend Chriss.
You will be amazed at her good work and beautiful photography.
Oh and Misses Peach and Mickey have sent their first honeymoon postcard on the wedding blog! Click the wedding picture on my sidebar to go there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovefurly post today! We will defenitely go visit her blog! Hoping you have a fantastic weekend!!!

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

This text makes me so sad. Right now I think of the many animals that live outdoors. Lonely and alone. They are cold, have nothing to eat. Any one they strokes and loves they.
We wish you a nice weekend,
Nicki, Bonnie, Maxi + Birgit

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats a lovely post I will go and visit.. HUgs GJ x

L. Alida said...

Oh Miss Peach, I visited this nice lady's blog a couple of days ago. She is such an angel to kitties in need! Thank you for telling us about her.
I hope you and Mickey are having a happy honeymoon and that Mommy Karla and Lapdaddy have a relaxing weekend at the Cozy Cottage.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

A very lovely post :)