MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

NORMIE IS NOT ALONE ANYMORE...

His daddy went to be with him in heaven last night. I know Normie missed him terribly since he went to the rainbow bridge two months ago. He often wrote and told me so... Now he has welcomed his dear daddy Stan through heavens gates where he has been preparing a place for him. Sparkey is waiting for him too. His mommy Joan is so very sad.... she lost the two friends she loved so very much so closely together. I wish I could snuggle close to her shoulder and purrrrr into her ears..
~~~~Close your eyes now, my longtime friend,
and let this time of suffering
come to a peaceful end.
We'll walk together soon, I'm sure,
as winter turns to spring,
when snow gives way to budding leaves
and birds begin to sing.
The gentle breeze shall call your name
along the water's edge.
For what we shared and what you meant
shall never be forgot.
Your friendship spans the years behind,
your memory ahead.
You'll always be there next to me,
companion and good friend..~~~~~

17 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, Miss Peach! I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. How tragic! I am sure that Stan and Normie had a wonderful reunion at the Bridge. Please give my sympathies to Mommy Jan.

I love you!

Auntie Deb

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Miss Peach, we are very sad to hear about Daddy Stan's dying. Mommy Joan must be very sad. Please give her our sympathy. ~S,S,C & F

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend,please pass on our sympathy and love.

Hugs GJ xx

Asta said...

Miss Peach
It's those who awe left behind who awe sad, and I send them smoochie healing kisses
I get vewy sad whenevew a fwiend has to cwoss the bwidge, but I know they awe welcomed wif love and open paws
love
ASTA

Meowers from Missouri said...

hello, darling peach. we are furry sorry to hear such sad news, but rejoice to know that normie an' his dad are reunited. we sends gentle, lovin', healin' purrs to mommy jan.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Miss Peach, we are so sad to hear about the loss of your friend. We are sure that the reunion for Stan and Normie was wonderful for them.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are very sad about Stan. Our purrs to their family.

Alexi said...

Hi Miss Peach!
We are very sad to hear of the loss of your furiend. We are glad to hear that you are getting better. How are the wedding plans coming ?? I plan on wearing emerald green (which will photograph dark but should look nice against my light fur)
LUV
Alexi, a bridesmaid

L. Alida said...

I am so sorry to hear about Normie's daddy! I just know that when Normie saw his daddy he was overjoyed and now they can snuggle together for always. I am very sad for Mommy Jan though. Her life will be very different and it will be a while before she will smile again. I am so glad she has you and Mommy Karla. Your dear friendship will be a great comfort.
I am so relieved that Miss Peach's tummy is healing. I just love those pictures of her from yesterday.
Gentle hugs and love on this sad day,
Lorianna

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh no Miss Peach. We are so very sorry Stan crossed. We are sorry for Jan's loss, but at the same time we are glad he and Normie have each other to keep company with. Please give our sympathies to Jan.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We are so sorry to hear about Normie's Dad. Gentle hugs to all.

Mo and The Purries said...

My condolences on the loss of your dear friend, Miss Peach.

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh Peachie, that is very very sad!
We are so sorry to read about the loss of your friend!
Our thoughts are with the family.

big big hugs

Stefanie, Luna, Luzie and Olli

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, how sad! We're all sorry for your friend losing two loved friends in such a short period of time.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are so sorry to hear this Miss Peach. That poem was so lovely I am sure it will bring comfort to Joan. We hopes Normie and Stan are playing in the sunshine.

Poppy Q said...

We are sorry to hear about your friend, but we think you are right and that Normie was ther waiting for him, purring and flicking his tail.

Smooches.

Kaz's Cats said...

We're so sorry for the loss of Stan. Our purrs and go out to his beloved Joan, who must be hurting lots. As you say, Normie must have welcomed his Daddy Stan with open paws, and we hope that his Mom Joan finds some comfort in this.

{{{hugs}}}

Gypsy & Tasha