MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

~WHAT FIBERS ARE WE MADE OF?~



Have you ever thought of where you came from? How are you put together? How many parts go into the fibers of your being? I love this little kitty...made up of my favorite colors from a vintage quilt. A sweet faced fat little triangle of a fluffhead...she came to live with me back in 1998, bought from a craft vendor at our local mall. Who made this cat of many colors? How old is the quilt from which it is put together...who used it before...where did they live?

All I know is that this kitty is here to stay...she makes me smile:) while I ponder the fibers of my being.

I hope you have a wonderful day...you always make me smile:))

14 comments:

Parker said...

Miss Peach, I think that all of your fibers are made of love!
Smooches!

Mosaic Cats said...

We agree with Parker!
And we love your white fluffhead kitty. You have so many neat things in your cottage.

Thanks for tagging us for the nip meme, Peach! You know what...we don't do nip much. Walter used to get his freak on with it, but none of us care much about it. So, what we will do is demand that ML get us some this Sat. at Pet Smart. We will hope she comes home with lots of nip, and less Annie! With our luck, Annie will be the nip head in our family and you will see HER starring on our blog again.

sigh.
(we are not fully awake yet. Forgive choppy writing.)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I agree with Parker, too.
Everytime I see your work, my heart is full of warm and Happy~!

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach you are very sweet and we agree with Parker and the Mosaic Cats that you are made of love. We also think that the old quilt cat is beautiful and it is good that you are friends with her.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Peach

WE also agree with Parker and we couldn't have said it any better ourselves. YOU are a furry special kitty and we love your fluffhead friend.

Purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

Miss Peach you always make me think! Mmmm what fibers are we made of, I shall ponder that.

I really like that cat, it is very cute!

LZ said...

I really like that kitty! Its not really the LL's usual taste but she really really likes it too!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, you are a very thoughtful kitty. I think cats are made of sugar and spice and everything nice.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear MissPeach and mommieCarla,
Guess what? today we received a special package in the mail from you two. Wowie, mommie was really surprised and very happy. The magnet looks like me and Prinnie :-) <3 we are crazy about it, meeeaooowww!
Mommie just made the tea! She had hot water boiling already for afternoon tea (a bit early today because it is so dreary)

Thank you for the beautiful card and the book of verses too. So lovely. wonderful treasures from a sweet friend<3
*smooch* and purrrs from Caesar, mommie and Prinnie too

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This little quilt kitty is adorrrrabibble. Look at those little feets.

I think we are made of of many many fibers too.

we love you loads
<3

Monty Q. Kat said...

I dunno what I'm made of...fur and flub, I think! ;)

Anonymous said...

*giggle*! Yes, Parker is right -- you are love shaped like a kitty, my precious sister!

What an adorable white fluffhead kitty. I love her big, cushy paws! And such a sweet and funny face she has.

Much love and purrs and snuggles to you, my darling sister!

Around Your Wrist said...

parker's certainly gotten it right, peach! you are made of love. and you are so loved!

ben
lucy
toni

ps: mom used to say that suzanne was her little piece of heaven in a kitty suit.

Lux said...

She makes me smile, too!