MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

IN THE ARMS OF LOVE....

Mommy could never hold me like Lapdaddy can...I will not let her...whenever she does, I get my face washed or have to take a bath or get my ears cleaned.  My Lapdaddy just hold me tight and I do not have to worry about anything.  Life is good...spring will be here this month, and the snow is finally gone.  Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead...love little Miss Hope, safe in the arms of love.


 tickle my toes...

13 comments:

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday to my friends at the Cozy Cottage. Oh, Miss Hope you are such a lucky cat to be so loved. But you already know that and give back twice as much love as you receive. It's very cold today here at the edge of the world and the birds are flocking to the feeder creating lots of fun for Nemo to watch. Have a peaceful week.

The Dutchess said...

Wishing you a wonderful day dear friends..xoxo.. good to see you !!

Michelle said...

So sweet. :-D

Unknown said...

Oh, Miss Hope, you definitely look safe, happy and loved!
Hugs and love to all at the Cozy Cottage. Great to hear from you.
Angel Normie, Angel Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

Mickey's Musings said...

It is nice to just be held and loved :)
Mums do have a tendency to pick and poke and fluff and other annoying things ;)
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Terri said...

Snuggles are wonderful! Your mom must be jealous that you love to snuggle with Lapdaddy. Moms usually have all the tough jobs in kitty care :(

Poppy Q said...

We can feel the love.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Miss Hope, we think that is a tiny girl thing! Angel will cuddle in Dad;s arms, but not Mom's!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hope....wavez two ewe gorgeouz frum de land oh trout ~~ we hope everee
onez doin sooooooper grate ...spring iz all most heer....ore we hope
sew & it just doez knot hope rite ta summer !! happee week a head two ewe
all ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Rene said...

I think both Sadie and Lucy would agree with you, Miss Hope. Why must the moms give us pills, brushings, clean our ears and all of that other stuff??

da tabbies o trout towne said...

miss hope ~~~~~~ eye noe this commint haz nothin ta due with this post
but eye wanted ta say thanx 777 bazillion timez for
yur kindnezz two me & me familee last week
sorree for de message bee inn all coppee &paste type for mat…….

lovez all wayz
boomer ♥

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so happy for you Miss Hope, it is nice to be safe in the arms of love.

We wanted to thank you and Mom Karla for coming by and leaving your words of comfort and the beautiful poem.

The Florida Furkids said...

What sweet photos!!

We wanted to thank you for your kind comments about Cousin Trooper.
He was a great ManCat and we will miss him a lot.

The Florida Furkids