MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

A LONG TIME OUT FOR US...

 We are sorry that we have been gone from our bloggy for so long.  Mommies Laptop was broken and spent a long time at Mr. Fixit's workshop.  I have to cuddle up next to mommy now wrapped in her big soft fuzzy sweater so I can still be close to her.  I liked having that thing gone because I got to spend all my time on her lap.
 Some silly grooming pictures...I had an itch and I needed my cheek rubbed.
 After all that work, a cat needs a hearty snack...
 I got a nice new blanket...it is so soft and the colors match mine...
 Sorry we are becoming so very boring...the winter is for hibernating and we seem to be doing a spot on job of it.  Maybe some sunshine can wake us up....but we had another snow storm this week.  Mommy bought me a new little heaty pad for my bed...the old one broke and stopped keeping me warm...mommy did not know it for a few day and felt bad that I was cold.  I slept in her bed all night until she finally figured it out. 
We hope you are keeping well and happy and thank you for remembering us...we treasure all of your visits and the comments you leave us.

10 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Awww mommie must love your snuggles. B mum is thinking of a heated blanket for me too.

Zoolatry said...

Hi one and all ... how sweet to see you again! And to know you are well and happy, and staying warm in the Cozy Cottage. Sending some hugs and some (Valentines) love,
your furriends at Zoolatry!

The Island Cats said...

It's so nice to see you again...and that all is well. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Dear little Miss Hope, we could never forget you :)
We would never think that you are boring either.
We just like to see your pretty face.
The Winter has finally found us and we are getting ready for our 2nd storm.
The first one was Thursday night into Friday morning.
Tonight, we are getting another and it sounds bad.
Mum will most likely stay home from work. We like that ;)
Glad to hear your laptop is better and we get to see you.
Good too, that your heaty pad was replaced. WE kitties love our heat!
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Anita B said...

Hello Cozy Cottage residents! So glad you are back. I was getting worried. We've had a lot of snow, too. More coming tonight and tomorrow. There is a chance it will turn to rain. Fingers crossed. Peace to all of you and stay warm and well, please.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We ar doing the happy dance to see you back, safe and warm. Winter will pass soon and maybe you will not be so cold.

Michelle said...

Good to see you; spring is coming eventually!

Unknown said...

I dunno, I think sleeping with mommy is better anyway. But.. you always have to have a backup heating bed. Happy to see you doing well.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

whitefish wavez two ewe mizz hope; we R glad stuffz aye oh kay over
at yur place....sum sun iz a shinin heer... sew we asked it ta stop bye
N say hi two ewe...hope full lee it doez; it kinda haza mind oh itz own ☺☺☺

sendin ♥♥♥♥ frum all oh uz heer in de land oh trout ~~~

Rene said...

We're glad you're staying warm. Your new blanket is very pretty!