MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

A LITTLE HALF TIME FUN WITH MOMMY...

 This is my favorite toy of all time...
 mommy calls it my boingy...I have them in all colors, but green is my favorite...
 I bring it to her when she watches German soccer on TV...she flicks it across the sofa and I chase it
catch it and bring it back to her and we do this all over again...it is fun exercise.  Than I need a nap in mommies lap until the soccer game is over.  Unless her team scores a goal...then she yells and screams and wakes me up.  It is a rough life for me at times in the cozy cottage.  I hope you have a happy Sunday and a great week ahead.

7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

This sports thing sounds really noisy! I'm glad my humans don't do it!

Mickey's Musings said...

That would be noisy if your Mum's team scores a lot!
How would you ever get any sleep?
We purr she makes up for it by playing with you and your boingy lots and lots ;) MOL!

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday!! Those boingy things are great toys. Nemo loves his, too. His favorite is the blue one.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We kitties had some of those toys once. Jan took them away because Marcus - or was it Sam? - ate part of one.

Terri said...

How wonderful your mommy plays with you during the soccer game :)

We love kitties that like to play fetch. Unfortunately, mine isn't one of them :(

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Aren't those boings the best?? We love our red one, too!

Rene said...

Our dad yells during baseball games and scares us too, Miss Hope. We are working on our stink eye. . . .