MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS...

 Yeah for TJ MAXX...mommy found Lebkuchen there!  Yummy yummy yummy she kept saying as she opened the package.  The stuff on the silver tray is off limits to us kitties, yeah right, only if WE say so too.
 Well I do not care right now...time for a nap in the best chair...I have my own purrrrsonal guardian standing by in case of danger...
 Mommy bought some white lights to lay on the mantle..this picture was taken in the dark with no flash...I think we could land a Boeing 747 on that mantle!  Way to bright...
My special spot in the window is looking better as each day goes by...the gold foil star is from mommies Oma  over 40 years ago...still our favorite.
Little Miss Hope just wants to know what happened to whatever it was on the plate..."Hey was it cheese mommy.  You know how much I love cheese!"

11 comments:

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday to all at the Cozy Cottage. I hope everyone is feeling tip top now and there will be no more sickness for a LONG time. The cottage looks so beautiful all decorated up for Christmas. Peace to you all.

Michelle said...

I LOVE that bright mantle! So happy you found your special holiday treat. Merry Christmas to all in the Cozy, beautiful Cottage!

Mickey's Musings said...

Miss Hunny Bunny, it does look like Christmas there :)
All very pretty and inviting.
We think you girls and your folks will have a wonderful Christmas.
Maybe there will be more cheese ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

The cozy cottage is looking so festive!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Everything looks so pretty at your house!
Our Mommy loves TJ Maxx, too. Always such great finds there!

XOXO

Roberta said...

Mommy does such a beautiful job decorating her home for special occasions. You and Hunny Bunny just add to its beauty.

Kea said...

Karla, thanks for stopping by. I'm crossing my fingers (and paws) that Dennis will find something fantastic soon. No time of year is a good time for that to happen, but Christmas time is especially lousy.

You have a lovely, festive home, and I know you're a fantastic bargain shopper. I wasn't in any way suggesting having money makes all things right (though lack of it to pay bills and live comfortably, however you define that, causes terrible stress and upset), just that I certainly don't feel easy surrounded by people I can't relate to. LOL.

Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful and blessed holiday season.

Hugs and peace, and purrs from the boys.

Kim

The Swiss Cats said...

It's the house of Christmas ! So pretty ! Purrs

Brown Family said...

It is really looking like Christmas at the cozy cottage!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Karla! Your decorations are lovely and so are the kitties! Merry Christmas!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

The cottage is always so lovely! Happy holidays to you. Thanks for your very kind words on our blog for Beau Beau. We are still processing that fact that he is truly gone. We don't know where or why he had to run off so quickly over the bridge but it is still stunningly shocking to us. Every day with him was a blessing.
Purrs, Angie and mom Brenda