MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

THE THANKFUL MONTH IS UPON US...

 I am so thankful that we have the cozy cottage to curl up at.  I like snuggling next to mommies computer where the warm air blows on me...it makes for a real nice nappy spot.  I fold my paws under and then the snoozing begins...
Miss Hunny Bunny is thankful that she can jump up on the table top to explore all the fun things mommy stacks around her space...hmmm do I see a feather?!  I wonder if....mommy would miss it....if I took it away to play?  What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Today we are thankful for a warm place to live. It is rainy and windy outside.
Have a good snooze Hope, and Hunny Bunny, go for that feather !
Heehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Anita B said...

I am thankful for the good health of my family. And for all of the cats and kittens that our shelter has helped over the years. They are not the only ones who have benefitted. So many families, volunteers, and visitors have had their lives brightened by sweet, loving cats. Peace and blessings to my friends at the Cozy Cottage.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am thankful for your blogging friendship - and for my human coming home from the Cat Writers Conference today!

The Swiss Cats said...

We're thankful for having known your blog ! Purrs

Roberta said...

I am thankful for all the nice cat people I've met and who love kitties as much as I do. My life has truly been blessed as soon as cats walked into it.

Michelle said...

I love this – "The Thankful Month"!

Michelle said...

P.S. I thought of you as I drove through the Tri-Cities going to and from Spokane to visit my dad in the hospital. Unfortunately, I did not have time to get ahold of you or stop....