MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

ANOTHER UNDESIRED GIFT?!? NO THANK YOU, NOT WELCOME!

Look what the (Me, Miss Hunny Bunny great white hunter:) cat dragged into the cozy cottage...it created quite a stir...mommy went running around, jumping up and down and shrieking out loud!  What's the big deal anyway...just one tiny mouse!  Let us play with it!  Do you know how hard it was to catch it and bring it through the pet door?



no mousie was harmed...but later released...cats all mad at me...

11 comments:

Sasha said...

I would like to have one of these, but Lynettea says I am never to bring one inside.
Sasha

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I had the same experience with the ALLIGATOR I caught on Friday. Hmph!

Mickey's Musings said...

That happens here too!
We all get excited and Mom catches the mouse and puts it outdoors :o
Too bad your Mom did not appreciate your efforts Hunny Bunny.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday to all at the Cozy Cottage. Good hunting, Hunny Bunny! You are a fine cat indeed. And thank-you to mommy for realizing your great ability (and for getting him safely outside again).

Terri said...

How pawsome you brought the mousie inside for Miss Hope to enjoy ;-)

We think your mommy was a good sport to get the mousie safely outside.

Pee Ess: You realize, of course, that means you can catch the mousie AGAIN!!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh bet they were very mad at you for taking their present away but I am glad you rescued it.

Roberta said...

OMG, Karla, was that your hand on the mouse's tail? You are one brave soul. I would be freaking out big time. That mouse was mighty lucky Miss HB and Miss Hope did not have it as their meal and you were able to rescue it. My outside kitty would have had that little mouse as a snack and I just hate cleaning up her mess.

Rene said...

That was quite impressive, Miss HB--and to think your gift wasn't appreciated, LOL.

Debra Taylor said...

It's hard to watch them torture a mouse. I'm glad you could save it. Hopefully, your kitties would never need those predator skills!!

Thanks for commenting - appreciate your support!

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2014/08/bootsie-is-still-gone.html

Kea said...

Thank you for stopping by, it's been a long time since we've checked in with you! I still blog on the Fuzzy Tales site, but not as often as I used to.

That mouse! What fun for them...not so much fun for you. LOL. Once in a while we get moles or voles in our little garden, but only once have I had a live mouse in the house, and that was with Chumley and Annie. I really don't want a repeat of that adventure. LOL.

Purrs and peace,

Kim, Nicki and Derry

The Dutchess said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISIT AND YOUR SWEET COMMENT...(please know that we are still celebrating our rooftop tea party)..you will always be in my heart xoxo