MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

NO FAIR I SAY I SAY!!!

 There is such injustice at the cozy cottage...I say there is!  Just take one look out this window!

 Can you see beyond the white lavender and the rugosa roses...under the cherry tree beside the hostas...?

 Look close....
 no fair...Miss Hunny Bunny gets to go outside, sleep in the cool bark and I have to stay in the window seat.  Mommy says I will get a sunburn and am just too delicate to go out.  What do you think?

8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm sorry Hope, but I have to agree with your human - without any fur to protect you, you are way more likely to be harmed by the sun and the elements!

Poppy Q said...

It must be hard Miss Hope. We think in NZ that kitties should be like Miss Hunny and able to come in and out, so we really feel for you. Maybe your mum could take you out on a harness in the evenings when the sun has gone down?

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Dear little Miss Hope, we have to agree with your Mom. You do not want a sunburn. We all have fur and yet we do not go outside either.
Hunny Bunny is used to the outdoors and does not stray from the yard.
Her biggest danger is Scrappy Cat!
We think that your Mom keeps an eye on her though :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday all. Miss Hope, when H.B. is outside you have the full attention of all of your loved ones inside. You don't have to share. Take advantage of that and you can say HA! to H.B.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE know it is not fair, but your Mommy knows what is best for you!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Mommy knows best! (sorry Hope, my Mommy forced me to type that!)

Roberta said...

Aww, Mommy is just protecting you from the sun's rays, Miss Hope. She knows your skin is very fragile. You have the whole house to yourself when Miss Hunny Bunny is outside.

Terri said...

We agree with Poppy Q! Maybe you could visit outside in the evening. The sun would be low and you could smell the flowers :)