MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

AUTUMN HAS ARRIVED!

 I wonder how many more indian summer days we will have this autumn...
 the leaves on the dogwood tree are beginning to turn their beautiful burgundy shades..
I love being in my favorite spot hanging out with my bunnies...
Mommy is upset because we have invaders in the cozy cottage...ANTS!!!  We have never had so many ants march in before...she is freaking out so I am glad to be outside...off to the hardware store to buy some TERRO ant traps!!!

5 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we R lovin yur garden HB ...it iz way awesum !!!

N tell yur mom ta put down powder....any kinda powder//talc

it doesn't even knead ta bee good smellin stuff...just powder coz ants canna crawl THRU it

we gets em in de pantree all de time come spring....put sum powder down long de edges of de wall...

ants bee gone and itz safe round kittehs....

Sparkle said...

My human will have to use that tip - we get ants too! Luckily they only get into the dog food and the trash can - they rarely find the cat food!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your garden is beautiful in teh autumn. We gets ants outside where we feed the outside kitties. We ay try the powder trick!

Roberta said...

What beautiful autumn pictures. I can tell you love autumn, too, Hunny Bunny. Someone told me sprinkling corn meal outside will get rid of the ants. I haven't tried it yet but I do have it on hand. It's much safer to use since there are outside kitties. It may attract a lot more ants but should taper off once they start eating it.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very beautiful view~