MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DREAMS COME TRUE...IF YOU WAIT...

I bought the picture of the white cat resting under the rose bush in 1990 when I first moved here...I thought it was the most beautiful cat I had ever seen.  Twenty years later the picture came to life when my Hunny Bunny arrived in our garden.  Good things come to those who wait...what are you waiting for?

16 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Ohhh so much to dream of, it is worth reminding us that some dreams come true.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

SublimeHues said...

What a Beautiful Cat! Dreams do come true :)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hunny Bunny looks exactly like the cat in the picture.

We are wishing with all our might that Arty Mouse comes back home to us. We so hope that dream comes true for us.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

How pretty! Thank you fur reminding us. Have a beautiful Tuesday, sweet furriends. xoxo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Hunny Bunny, it is as if someone painted you!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is so very beautiful and it could so have been the beautiful Hunny Bunny.. Hugs GJ xx

Sparkle said...

I'm waiting for a deluxe, 8-foot tall cat tree that will fill the whole wall of a room. Maybe I should find a painting of one!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Miss Hunny Bunny, you were worth waiting for!

Roberta said...

You were worth the 20-year wait, Hunny Bunny. That picture Mommy bought was just awesome and it looked just like you. Purr-fect!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yep, the only difference is the eye color!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! The purrfect dream comes true :) Hunny Bunny is as lovely and well worth the wait!!
We would love a little cat enclosure so we can go outside ,heehee
We may even dream some more ;)

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

The Island Cats said...

That picture looks just like Hunny Bunny!

Rene said...

That is so cool! :-)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh wow!

Mrs Mac said...

Oh wow, that's amazing!

Lorraine said...

I bought mine soon after I bought my house and it is a b&w. I didn't have one at the time but have had several since -- one who was the love of my life and I still miss her deeply.

I am amazed by how much alike the two look.

Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine