MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, February 24, 2012

The house in the roses: A moment in time...

The house in the roses: A moment in time...
Please visit my friend on her blog post here if you are in need of an enchanting moment in this harsh modern world...you will sigh like I did with soft delight...
Love Karla

1 comment:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We will pop ofur and check it out. Thanks fur tellin us. Happy weekend! xoxo