MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, November 7, 2011

MONDAY IN THE FRONT WINDOW...


I love sitting in the front window and having the sun shine on my furs.  My mohair blanket that Miss Peach gave me is always waiting for my afternoon nap.  Mommy is going to have  some of the most wonderful banana nut bread she ever tasted to go along with her coffee and I will get some special Temptation treats later.  Our dear friend Desert Rose spoiled us with a goody bag at church yesterday...friends with loving hearts are worth more than gold!  We wish you a most wonderful week...the beans are going to Leavenworth for a quick trippy...I will guard the house and take lots of naps.


14 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

Hope your Mom & Dad have a good time on their trip and I know you'll do a wonderful job being Guard Cat on Duty.

Purrs,
Genghis

Lorraine said...

Oh you are SO lovely in the sun Hunny and I'm sure that even when you are napping you will have one ear out for any intruders that might try to approach the cottage while the beans are away! Just fluff up that fur and you'll look like a giant and they will think twice about coming closer. Of course,don't scare the mailman. We all love the mailman!!
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Lookin lovely as usual Miss Hunny Bunny! We've nefur seen a prettier guard cat!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Beautiful photos of you, Hunny Bunny.

We wish you all a wonderful week!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope your Mom and Dad enjoy their trip - purrhaps you will have a little present when they get home. We are sure you will take care of the cosy cottage for them.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

curator said...

Such a lovely photo! Don't you want to go to Leavenworth too? It must be very fall-like and crisp!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE know the Cozy Cottage well be in good paws!

We love LUNA said...

You are adorable!
Enjoy your sunbath!
Luna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are looking quite lovely in that window. And I hope your people get back quickly.

Unknown said...

Hunny! Yous looks so lovely in the sunshine! Me loves being the guard cat! Me can jump up on things Mommy and Daddy don't like me to jump up on!
Kisses
Nellie

Tink said...

You are such a pretty girl, Miss Hunny Bunny! You'll be the best guard cat, I'm sure!

Luna und Luzie said...

Dear Karla,

thank you so much for your kind and comforting words.
I can feel your hugs !!! It´s so comforting to know that I´m in your thoughts.

Hunny you looks so lovely in the sunshine!

Love and hugs to my friend in the cozy cottage

Stefanie

Sparkle said...

Hunny Bunny, you look like you have some awesome sun puddles by the front window!

Kwee Cats said...

You look so pretty, Hunny Bunny. And that blanket does look so comfy. We sure hope your pawrents enjoy their trip. Today's tea was especially good, thank you. It's always such a pleasure to visit here.
=^~^=