MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

HOME AND HAPPY ON SUNDAY!!!

 I am so glad my beans are home again!  I got some treats right away that the church lady got special just for me...I have never had any treats like this before...they are yummy too! 
The beans were gone on Veterans Day so we are posting these awesome pictures today in honor of our service men who hold us furries close for comfort during very hard times away from their families...GOD BLESS our soldiers and bring them all home safe for the holidays! 



12 comments:

Marg said...

Goodness, those are such great pictures. Brought a little tear to our Mom's eyes. How terrific is that for the soldiers to have a friend.
Angel, Miss Peach, you bid on an item in my auction and we sure would like to have your email so we can contact you after the auction is over which is tonight. My email is margaretmsan@gmail.com. Thanks so much.
Marg

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday to the Cozy Cottage residents. What moving pictures you gave us today. Thank-you. Glad the beans are home safe and sound. Hope they had a wonderful time.

Peace to all from the edge of the world.

The Island Cats said...

Oh Temptations are our favorites!! We're glad you got to have some!! Have a great Sunday!

Unknown said...

Have a great Sunday! Wes loves the pictures of yous and the cats with the soldiers!
Kisses
nellie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Awesome photos! YOu well love those temptations!

Sparkle said...

Aw, these remind me a little of the WW2 Marine I wrote about for my Veteran's Day post.

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

How nice to see how well it has Hunny Bunny now. What a lovely food place. Cat with Karla and Dennis. That's a beautiful life.
Respect to the brave soldiers!
Many dear Sunday greetings Sunday to you dear friends.
Birgit

Luna und Luzie said...

Those are great impressive photos , Hunny Bunny.

Oh we have these treats too. Here in Germany they are called Dreamies and they are soooo yummy.

purrs
from the german kitties

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Glad your humans are back, Hunny. What pretty bowls you have!

Nothing is more comforting than holding a purring kitty - as these soldiers know.

Laura and Taffy

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great pics! Those are our favorite snacks! We always haf them at our house. You can teleport ofur fur sum anytime you like! xoxo

Rene said...

I love those LOL cat soldier photos. So touching.

Lorraine said...

Oh I love to see a man with a kitten or cat but these soldiers really brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Well Ms. Hunny, I know you are happy now that your beans are home and can get a cuddle any time you want.

Hugs, pets and purrs to you all at the cottage,
Lorraine