MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FOCUS...FOCUS...FOCUS...

My mommy is a part time mixed media artist and full time lazy!
10/16/09 mommy needs to remember that this is the date she has read back to from the beginning of this ARTSY FARTSY most amazing blog...so she can go back when her eyes will FOCUS once again. I had to have a bath today...AGAIN!!!!! Well, I have been sleeping in the litter girls room box once again...I can't seem to focus either right now with Hunny Bunny wandering all over the house and she is even jumping on MY kitchen counter tops leaving those long white fur threads all over it....yuck...a cat that sheds...what could be worse? Well...Scrappy Cat waiting at the porch door each day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to get mommy to FOCUS on ME for a change!!!!!!! After all....I am the queen of the cozy cottage! Sorry we have been such poor friends of late...it is all mommies fault. She spends all of her time at her work bench playing with paper and glue....finding new fun blogs to learn stuff on...then making the stuff...then sleeping as long as she can....then drinking coffee and starting all over again. Oh, she does read her email and the Cat Blogosphere and all the blogs she follows...but but but...there is always a but. She is obsessed with art and I want her to be obsessed with ME so I can go and talk with all of you again!!!! What can I do??? HELP! Thank you for having compassion for my plight...do any of you have a similar sort of plight?

11 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh dear Miss Peach it seems as though you are feeling just a tad sorry for yourself today. I know your mum loves you very much and is just a little busy with other things. Dont worry she will still give you lots of love.. Hugs GJ xx

Pellie / Penny said...

With the exception of Miss Hunny Bunny walking around the house - things are pretty much the same at my house.
Add to that - that it is tooooooooo darn hot to go out & play.

purrs,
Genghis

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is so sad that she is not focused enough on you. I hate it when my human gets focused on something besides me. I hope you can get her sorted out soon.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Have you tried pouting Misses Peach?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sparkle said...

Oh Misses Peach, humans are so hard to control sometimes!

Jeanie Callaghan said...

this is tooky writing to you. yes, my human does the same thing. sometimes i have to jump up on the computer table where she is working and walk across the keys to get her attention. she needs to get her priorities straight.

Motor Home Cats said...

We know how you feel - but at least your mom takes the time to write for you. Our mom rarely helps us blog anymore - but we are getting to read everyone again. We hope you get the attention you deserve again soon.

Cody and Gracie

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hope you don't have a bladder infection honey with your need to sleep in the litter box like that.
Your mommy is so darn creative! Ours just sits around and reads.

Lorraine said...

LOL; that's what happens to spoiled kitties. Just think Ms. Peach, I have 8 in my house, although I can't pet one of them as she hides and runs all the time -- she's still feral. So I have to divide my attention between 7 cats, 1 husband, and a wide variety of interests. You should cuddle up with Hunny. I think she would be very soft and warm for you to lie against. You know your mom loves you more than anything and she will be back with you whenever she can tear herself away from art -- it is an addiction which I share. Go sit on her feet LOL.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Peach--My Mommy misses you & your Mommys emails so much! Mr.Romeo, the little Maltese Puppy is 6 months old now- and it seems he gets ALL the attention around here, -- Well, he makes me dizzy too,& I can't barely focus cause he just "Spins around and around" with this ball he has with a silly toy stuck to it--Mommy Valery has a couple videos of Romeo doing this on Facebook,-- tell your Mommy Karla to go watch it and then Miss Peach- you can come over and cuddle up with me, I am so old and kinda lonely & dizzy too!!I love to sleep a lot, I tell ya,-Love, Mr. Grandpa Stormy Schweitzer xo

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Poor Miss Peach, things do seem a bit "off" fur you. Mebbe mom needs a lil time fur herself. Ok. She should be ofur that by now. Hope your day gets much better. xoxo