MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY...

It was wonderful warm weather yesterday! I spent the whole day out on the patio napping in mommies arms...then I cuddled up inside my blanket that Ms. Peggy sent me as a wedding gift. I dreamed of Mickey and how wonderful old love found can be...I miss him so greatly but I know he will be waiting for me at the gate one fine day when my name will be called up yonder...what a blessed thought...

Mommy wanted to show off her little red bud tree. It has a nice branch structure...she even tied a lace to the trunk so it can flip in the breezes...It is a Forest Pansy Red Bud. It will have glossy burgundy heart shaped leaves come summer that turn a golden orange in autumn. We can hardly wait...you all know how much mommy loves the autumn time at the cozy cottage. I hope you have a beautiful day...remember to smile and count your blessings.

9 comments:

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Misses Peach: You look so comfy and warm! Have a lovely week.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look so cosy in your pretty blankie - aren't Peggy's blankies the bestest thing ever.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it will be a beautiful tree--just like you are a lovely cat! Snuggles!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Misses Peach! We have so missed seeing you because we don't get to visit as much anymore. We are glad you got to have a nice warm day to spend on the patio and that you got to snuggle up with your mommy later on! And we understand how you miss Mickey so much - he was a wonderful mancat.

Lorraine said...

Ah yes, summer has arrived here too -- high 80's. Time for me to head for the dungeon art room and clean and organize once again.

The redbud sounds wonderful. Our leaves are green all summer but turn wonderful multi-shades of color in the fall. I love that mommy tied lace to it -- what a nice touch. We have a bird feeder hanging from ours but the birds prefer the dry cat food and so far all these years there have been no cat/bird tragedies.

Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Peach, you are so positive!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ah Misses Peach, dreaming of your beloved is a good way to while away the hours...

Sally said...

Lovely little tree- summer is in full bloom here - and we are feeling thankful for all our blessings too!

In fact, we are having a Royal Giveaway - so drop by if you get a chance - lots of licks

Sally and Paddy

Rene said...

We are glad you were able to enjoy the warm weather with your mom! And we can't wait to see what your mom's tree looks like once it buds!