MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

ROYAL MAIL CAT ART SUNDAY!

Many beautiful gifts arrive for me from all over the world and each is a wonderful adventure to open. I am a lucky old kitty that you love me so much. Every once in awhile something comes that takes our breath away...this is one such time... Oh just look what came by Royal Mail from my sweet friend Helena and Princess Dilly and Bob T Bear in England!
She is an amazing purrrrson and artist! The card she made is a mini me in my cozy cottage. It even has a soft fuzzy peachy blossom on it...


Thank you Helena for such a beautiful thoughtful creation so purrrrfect for me....it looks like my baby picture with all those soft sweet curly furs...we can't stop looking at all the shimmery layers...

I wanted to show you just how purrrrrfect the card really is...look close below at the border and wallpaper behind the sofa...

now look at our wall in the front parlor! How purrrrfect does that match??? I think Helena has hit is spot on with this treasured card. Wishing all of you a beautiful day...come back tomorrow for our special four year blogoversary...leave us a comment and you might be the winner of mommies funny new jewelry she made...

13 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh that is so very beautiful and worthy of a frame. Helena realy did you proud with that and no wonder you are thrilled. I will be back tomorrow for the blogaversary.. Hugs GJ xx

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, Peach. Oh my, what a beautiful card! It is one to treasure, for sure. More rain and grey skies today at the edge of the world, but seeing you and your shimmering mini me have brightened my day.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Misses Peach the card that Helena did for you is so beautiful and what attention to detail. No wonder you are delighted with it.
We will call by tomorrow for your
4th blogoversary.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sally said...

What a wonderful card - a wonderful present indeed, we are having a little giveaway to celebrate Paddy's Gotcha Day - so drop by if you get a chance,

So many wonderful things to be thankful for and celebrate big licks

Sally and Paddy

Lorraine said...

Oh my goodness Ms. Peach, Helena is a very accomplished artist. And you are truly worthy of such a tribute. WOW. The details are incredible. Thanks for sharing that with all of us and for the terrific art Sunday!
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Jeanie Callaghan said...

So very beautiful, Misses Peach! I'm happy for you.

Roberta said...

What a beautiful card of you when you were a little kitten, Misses Peach. Helena is an amazing artist and has captured every detail of you and your cozy cottage. I hope Mommy's back is all better now.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Have a beautiful Sunday Misses Peach! We love the card.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh sisterkitty!!!!
That is indeed an exquisite picture and SO purrfect for you :)
Helena is very talented!!
We hope you all are keeping well :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia
Special purrs from Angel Mickey

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hello dear Miss Peachie! We are catching up on bloggies since we weren't able to visit while mom had to be away to help our gramma.
Your new tree was a great surprise how lapdaddy got the neighbor to plant it on the sly!
Our mom loves those orange sticks too, but only manages to find them at Christmas around her. Good thing too because she'd eat them constantly otherwise.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Helena makes beautiful cards. We are glad she is feeling better and is crafting again!

Pellie / Penny said...

What a beautiful kitty card - for a beautiful kitty.

Purrs,
Genghis

Mrs Mac said...

I am so glad it got to you ok and that you like it! It's great that the wallpaper detail is there too! WOW!