MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WEDNESDAY IN THE COZY COTTAGE BLANKETS....

Which one do you think I am under.....ha ha I am inside the sleeve...all on my own...
I like to burrow my face in the warm fleecey...
Yes this might work out well after all....
Well it is time for a nap now...stay warm and happy that is my motto...

14 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Misses Peach - we bet that is a very snug place to take an afternoon nap - sweet dreams.

curator said...

What great photos! So snug and cute!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I love your fleecy sleeve! Stay warm Misses Peach!

Lorraine said...

LOL Ms Peach, you are sneaky. I thought you were the lump under the beige blankie. The sleeves on those things are really large aren't they! Glad you have finally been won over.
Stay warm and well.
Big Hugs,
Lorraine

Asta said...

heheheheMsPeach
I guessed cowwectly
You look vewy cozy
Stay wawm and snooze..it's a puwwfect day fow it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Luna und Luzie said...

You are sooooo cute Peachie!!!
That is a great place.
Purrrs and hugs

Sparkle said...

Misses Peach, you look oh-so cozy in that sleeve!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is the perfect place for you, all snuggly and warm

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweet Misses Peach! You are just so adorable cute and cuddley!!! We hope all's well over at your Cozy Cottage. We've missed all of our furriends (TOTALLY MOMS FAULT)

We love Luna said...

My sweet friend,
You look so charming in this beautiful blanket, it's beautiful!
purrs
Luna

Anonymous said...

So cute you are, Misses Peach!-bet your Lapdaddy has somethin up his sleeve!?-- Mr. Stormy loves to stay undercover too. He likes camoflauge, He has lots of white covers and is a teeny white doggy.- I always make the bed real tight, and when he is undercover, he thinks we can't see him- but there is this small lump on my bed.If I touch the lump-- I hear this growling sound he makes to try to scart me!-- xo-Valery

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Looks warm and comfy to us and that is all that matters! Have a nice nap Mieses Peach!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That makes such a great kitty nest!

The Lee County Clowder said...

That looks like a great place to take a quick nap, or even a long snooze.