MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, January 14, 2011

A MINI ME...

I have not slep on my Snuggie yet...I just will not do it...only on my terms and I am not in the mood...NO...so here is mommies favorite Mini Me, she gotted from sweet ML, sleeping like a good kitty should. Hey does that make me a bad kitty...I don't think so...just a kitty who has her own ideas about what she wants. I was shaking my head and saying NO to mommy...so I got all fuzzy in the photo...

In case you want some more of the Wedgwood inspired Springerle cookies...here ya go...
We are very excited because Cole is coming for the weekend...that means good German food and lots of Seahawks football!!!! All you dear friends have a wonderful weekend and stay warm...

9 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Enjoy your weekend with Cole!

Lorraine said...

Oh those cookies are gorgeous and you are such a fuss budget Ms. Peach -- that lovely new snuggie and you will not use it. LOL Oh well, cats can be contrary creatures but we love you all just the same. And since you just had a birthday, I guess you can do whatever you want to and get away with it. Have fun with Cole and snuggling during the ball games you sweetie!
Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Misses Peach, that looks like a very warm place to nap. We hope you learn to enjoy it!

Those cookies are all to purrty to eat!!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Have a lovely weekend with Cole.. Love the mini me and the gorgeous blanket.. Hugs GJ xx

Stacy Hurt said...

Hi Missy Peach! Boy! We never been over here to your blog before but That Woman said she wanted you to know she mailed your quilted cards to you. She said she had to send two of them only cos the one's on black cardstock were all out. (DUH; stupid woman puts things up without checking her inventory) She really hopes you will like the two she sent you though! She said she will add your blog to her readerthingy so she can visit you when you update stuffs. She wants to check out your art blog too! She has one of those too.

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Sparkle said...

I always love coming to your blog, Misses Peach, because you have so many pretty things here! I love the Mini Me your human got from ML - it looks just like you! And my human fell in love with those cookies and actually hunted them down on Google! Have fun with Cole this weekend!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a marvelous mini-you!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sunshine !!
I must say that we kitties always do things in our own time :) I think coming to your place is a super idea
Things are a bit confusing around here ;) You have a fun weekend with Cole and I will see you soon :)
Hugs & Kisses, Moonshine

Honey P. Sunshine said...

we hopes yoo haf fun and snuggles wif cole dis weekend