MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I LOVE TO BE SILLY AND PLAYFUL....

I know I will be 18 years old next month....but in my heart I am still a kitten and LOVE to play. Here I am on my favorite spot (at the moment that is, you know how quick I can change my mind) on the back of the sofa where mommy sits. I have a down pillow with a heated pad inside and a nice soft blanky to cover me up with...a nice way to spend a chilly day...

16 comments:

Kea said...

Miss Peach, you're such a silly and sweet girl...er, mature ladycat. :-P

We loved the video!

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, I love seeing your movies. You always seem so happy and a bit silly!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love seeing you be a little bit silly Misses Peach.

Sparkle said...

Playing Blanket Monster (and being It) is the best way to pass the time on a cold day!

Roberta said...

You are too cute and funny, Misses Peach.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Misses Peach you are just beauiful.. Hugs GJ x

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Misses Peach! We have missed seeing you because mom is bad about visiting! Wow, we can't believe you are going to be 18 (even though in our minds we do know it) because you really do act like a kitten - Barney used to do that when he was little (and still does sometimes). And boy, for an almost 18 year old ladycat you look wonderful - we would not put you at a day over 10!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweet Peachie that looks to be an excellent spot to play and nap!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the smiles, you sweet thing!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are very spunky for a mature ladycat

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwww!!!!! Misses Peach!! We just loved your video!! You sure know how to play with your Mommy!!
Love & hugs,
Samantha, Clementine and Maverick

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweet Misses Peach~!!! We have missed you so (with mom's lack of visiting) Your video made our hearts melt and we hope all of you at The Cozy Cottage has a wonderful Christmas!!! All of our love...

Anonymous said...

aww, happeh girl. <3

Lorraine said...

Oh I love that you are still so playful Ms. Peach. My Rusty was very playful all of his years and you remind me a lot of him. What a terrific photo of you.
Hugs, pets, and purrs to everyone at the cottage.
Lorraine

Mrs Mac said...

Oh Miss Peach! We have just all watched you twice over! Thank you for renewing our smiles :) blanket monster! HAHA!
Let me know your birthday. I want to send a card. Oh! I hope you get your Xmas card ok. I was late sending them this year...

The Lee County Clowder said...

We always enjoy visiting the Cosy Cottage. That pillow and blanky look like a great place to doze and play the day away.