MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, October 25, 2010

WHAT'S MISSING IN THIS OTHERWISE PURRRRRFECT PICTURE?

I am laying right in the middle of the kitchen rug...mommy says I look like a marshmallow all fluffy!
Hey I think that sounds sweet...do they come in mouse flavor?
Geeeez mommy my eye is goobery...got a tissue? I do not want Seaborne to see me with my mascara running! The autumn weather has turn windy, wet and a bit cold now....I want an Indian summer please so I can sleep in the sunshine in my flower pot and watch the bees buzz by. If I spend all my time inside the cozy cottage, Miss Peach just screams at me as she hurries on by to the kitchen faucet...

So what is missing? My tail of course...I don't have one that is as long as Miss Peach's...I have a bunny tail that is fluffy...

14 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a cute floofy bunny tail you have!

Kea said...

We think your floofy bunny tail is adorable! :-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Misses Peach is missing too.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We love your bunny tail. We thought it was Seaborne that was missing!

Katnip Lounge said...

Hello! We are new to your blog, but we've lurked for a while...we think you and our Sweet Pea could be twins! Except for the tail...but we LUBS your bunny tail.

Hi Miss Peach!

::waves paws::

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You are one gorgeous fluffy kitty. I love your little tail.. Hugs GJ xx

Catsparella said...

Yes, you are quite the beautiful fluffy marshmallow!

Amy & the house of cats said...

WE think you are a very cute marshmallow! And we love your little bunny tail!

And Miss Hunny Bunny will you please tell Misses Peach that we send her a big Hello too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hunny you are one of the most photogenic kitty cats EVER!!!

Sparkle said...

I love your floofy bunny tail, Hunny!

Anonymous said...

i likes your little fluffeh tail.

Carolyon said...

You are such a beautiful puss!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Mom loves marshmallow girls. Prinnie was one and she was really sweet too!
I like your puffy tail a LOT!
You are just beautiful. Missie Peachpuff probably kind of likes having you inside - a little bit.
bonks to all of you there!!

Lorraine said...

Oh Hunny Bunny your tail is not missing, just a mite short and what a delightful picture you make all white and stretched out on that lovely dark print background.

Storms rolled in here today and guess who got caught out in the wild thunderstorms, wind and tornado warnings -- me -- in Hobby Lobby -- how fun is that!!!
Hugs, Pets and Purrs,
Lorraine