MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

CAT ART SUNDAY

For todays Cat Art Sunday I want to show you a special treasure chest with a pretty calico kitty sleeping on it.
Inside it will hold all of the 15 kitties on the bracelet. Mommy found it in a gift shop and fell in love with it. A circle of furry friends...they will soon be on their way to a very special lady that we all love very much.
My dearest tiny angel friend Normie sent me this tea set. How precious is this gift! Now I can have my Party Mix served on this pretty tray while mommy drinks her tea. We think the kitty looks a little bit like our friend Buddy, just not as portly:)

We wish you a wonderful Sunday full of blessings and full tummies..we love you all...

9 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

What beautiful things. Thank you for sharing them with us. FAZ

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, Misses Peach. I hope your weather today is as nice as it its here. It's a good day for ice cream.

Anita

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous treasure chest. I think I like it better than the beautiful kitty bracelet! I know your mommie's friend will love it. And the tea set is so sweet. What a lovely cat art day Ms. Peach. Thanks for sharing all that beauty with us and have a lovely Sunday.
Pets and Purrs,
Lorraine & the Fabulous Four

Noll's Nip said...

Oh those are lovely. You have the most delightful treasures Miss Peach :)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful kitty treasures and a lovely tea set from your friend...kisses adorable friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Such lovely treasures. Thank you for sharing with us.. Hugs GJ xx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The Woman quite loves that bracelet! I bet is beautiful!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That bracelet is beautiful and we bet all the cat moms who read this blog will agree! And the box too! Someone is very lucky!
"Portly" is a much more respectful term and we shall use that for Shaggy from now on.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a pretty bunch of kitties! We are sure the special lady will love it!