MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, March 12, 2010

10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!


List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
10 things that Make me happy.

1}Sleeping in my litter box

2}Sleeping in my litter box on Sunday

3}Sleeping in my litter box on Monday

4}Sleeping in my litter box on Tuesday

5}Sleeping in my litter box on Wednesday

6}Sleeping in my litter box on Thursday

7}Sleeping in my litter box on Friday

8}Sleeping in my litter box on Saturday

9}Sleeping in my litter box after mommy fills it up with Lavendar scented Fresh Step!

10}Sleeping in my litter box on vacations at the ocean...
Please take the Happy 101 badge and tell us what makes you happy today!

16 comments:

Sasha said...

that is an awful lot of sleeping in the litter box! It must be a very nice litter box and very comfortable. You look comfy lying there.

The Dutchess said...

What made me happy today was seeing you sleeping in you litter box..Hugs from all of us dear Misses Peach X

Kea said...

Wow, you REALLY love your litterbox! :-D

What makes us happy is making the rounds of the Blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

LOL-I don't really know what to say...cept I luv you all!-xo,Valery

We love Luna said...

Such funny answers!So I'm sure you love to sleep in your litter box! LOL
And we love your blog and YOU!Congratulations!
purrs and love
Luna and mommy Léia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We get the impression that you like to sleep in your litter box!

Jacqueline said...

Misses Peach, you are a sleepy, silly girl; seeing you always puts a smile on our face and makes us happy=you are a beautiful, bright ray of sunshine everyday!!...We love you, Misses Peach!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anonymous said...

You are just too much Miss P.!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet lying there in your litterbox! You are just SO CUTE!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You make me laugh sleeping in the litter box when you have so many comfy places to sleep in.. Cute.. Hugs GJ xx

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Sounds grate to me!
Purrs!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hmm.. does this mean that sleeping in your litter box makes you happy?

The Ballicai said...

Dearest Miss Peachy Pie! How cute that you like to snoozie in your litter box. You're such an adorable girl. We've missed you!

We Ballicai are back! Momma gave us a brand new blog. Check us out at:

The (new) Ballicus Blog

Hugs and purrs from Brainball, MaoMao, Dorydoo, and Marilyn MonREOW.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Noll's Nip said...

It must be the lavendar scent that gives you the sleepies Miss Peach ;)

Lorraine said...

LOL; I think that the 10 things that would make me happy are eating chocolate every day of the week and three times on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! But one must be careful so I'll substitute: cuddling with my cats,reading about cats, going to the Cat of the Day site and LOLCATS sites daily, making cat art, receiving cat art... well you get the idea.

Thank you for the reminder Ms. Peach to be happy in little ways each day. It's so important for us to do that. I caught the end of a show on PBS yesterday that talked about how women should strive to be happy and have fun themselves, instead of just trying to please everyone else. So tell mommy to do a little of that for herself today.
Purrs and Pats,
Lorraine