MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, January 15, 2010

DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY...DISTURBED!!!

Gee Wiz Mommy can't you stop cleaning for one Friday each month...pleeeeezzzze!!!

11 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh my Cod! Of all the nerve! Is that a Dyson Animal? Our mewmie has one but she never gets it that close to us before we run off!

Pellie / Penny said...

Oh dear Miss Peach, you are very brave to let the sucky machine get so close to you. I don't like the noise so I run off.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a very brave lady cat!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Really--sometimes a cat just needs her rest!

meemsnyc said...

Wow, Miss Peach, you are not scared of that thing? We hate the sucky monster!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMG, you are so brave, I am so afraid of the sucker machine. I run and hide. I am impressed.

Thanks for stopping by and celebrating my first birthday with me. I hope you had a great time.

Come on back because the party will continue through Saturday I am sure. There is new entertainment that you will need to check out.
Again thanks.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES Misses Peach!!! You're not afraid of the "Suckie Monster"?!? What??? We run for the hills when we see it come out of the closet! You are one brave cookie, that's fer sure!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Miss Peach! I can't believe you aren't afraid of the sucky monster. You're my newest hero!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Holy cow Peachie!
You are so tolerant and brave!
When mom fires up her monster we are outta there in an instant!

Anonymous said...

wow, you are so patient and calm, what a lady you are!