MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

CAT ART SUNDAY~HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear mommy.....
Welcome to Cat Art Sunday! We are having quite a party this weekend. The postcards above came all the way from Germany to help wish mommy a Happy Birthday. Luna and Bonnie's mommy sent them...This has been a very busy cat art week to say the least... This ATC was made by mommy for The Twelve days Of Christmas swap. She calls it "Four cozy kitties waiting for four birds to come a calling" This confection came from Hawaii and Mr. Whiskers mommy! A delicious chocolate pineapple cake...just look how pretty it is decorated and I am on top of it!!!
This kitty came from Pam in Georgia...such pretty colors.
Miss Roberta sent me on a sunflower from the land where the sun always shines...Hawaii! Look I even have my heart shaped Party Mix bowl while I am dreaming! Another expertly folded masterpiece...
And now Miss Lorraine's ATC. We adore her technique with the flower soft and how this famose picture inspired her art.
Tonight we light our second Advent candle as we count our many blessings and look forward to the anniversary of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ...

20 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

These cards are so adorable!
Everything is so cute and delicate, I loved your choices!
Have a blessed Sunday dear Misses Peach,
purrs and love
Luna - We love LUna

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Beautiful, everything ust lovely.. I hope your mum had a realy special time.. HUgs GJ x

Parker said...

Please wish your Mom a very Happy Birthday from all of us here in O Hi O!

Anonymous said...

The cards are fantastic! And, we offur here are wishing your mommy a super FURRY HAPPY PURRDAY!!!

KitKat said...

Peachy, we wish your Mommy Karla a very Happy Birthday!
Kissies and purrs,
Angel Normie, Mika, Sasha & Grady

Honey P. Sunshine said...

happy birthday piki mommie

Wikki Bloggkatten said...

Dear Miss Peach,
I wish to honour you - the most deliciuos purring Peach on the internet - on my page tomorrow and tell all my swedish readers where to find you to share and enjoy your beauty! I will put you among my favourite links immediately!
Sincerely Wikipedia
http://www.metrobloggen.se/wikipedia

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Afternoon Sunshine Wife!!!!!!!
A very Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!
I had to giggle about your Mom wanting you to stay off at least one sofa :) Well,at least you are not in the litter box :o hahahahaha
We love all the pretty cards. The one Lorianna is working on is just lovely!!!
Stay warm and cozy Sweetness!! It is windy and wet snow is falling here!! We are not getting much, but it is cold outside and cozy inside.
Hugs & Kisses,Mickey Moonshine

Jill said...

Happy birthday to your sweet mom Mrs. Peach! I LOVE the vintage postcards & all the others as well. Hope you're feeling better & enjoying other napping spots besides the litter box! One step at a time right? Purrs ~ Jill & her Kansas cats

Daisy said...

Happy birthday to your mom!

L. Alida said...

Happy Birthday Mommy Karla! I hope you had a lovely day filled with your favorite treats and favorite kitties!
I like all of your kitty cards so much. But of course Misses Peach is my favorite picture.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Peach!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday to your Mummy Miss Peach!!!

Luna und Luzie said...

These are beautiful cards and the ATCs are adorable!
We hope you had a great day, Karla.

Here we have a lot of rain and it is unusual warm for december
and the Nikolaus was here.....
purrs
Luna, Luzie and Olli and Stefanie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom. Those are lovely cards.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are so very beautiful and the Happiest Birthday to your Mum!!!

meemsnyc said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy! What cool cards you received!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love you on top of that cake!

Tina T-P said...

Oh, the Happiest of Birthdays to you dear Karla. XOX T.

KC said...

I's upset. I didn't know it was Mommy Karla's purrthday on Sunday! No one told me... an it's not on tha Official Cat Blogosphere Calendar.
I's gonna tell Mommy ML an all mine brofurs an sisfurs, then we's gonna get tha Taylor Cats an Auntie Deb on Skype... an we's gonna discuss what to do about this.
~KC